Tm list for June fifa days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The View Post

Wait, so GN has a problem with players with attitude but keeps inviting the worst player in that regard (Kanaani)?
    Lol
    General don't like to drag a fresh drama into tm camp.thats his way of killing a beef...he usually take older player side over younger ones. And by not inviting fallah he is saving his confidence since a player like shoja has a lot of friends among tm players and they might gang up on young falah and destroy his confidence for future......not a bad move by general at all....fallah will be in next tm camp.

regarding kananizadegan he has improved his attitude since him and biravand got into it.his been change man since. Kananizadegan is top 4 cb iran has so his call up is justified

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

Pp is perfect place for him to develop...he is exactly daie age when daie got tm call up.
      That's not a good thing in today's modern football. Players from all the world are getting to big clubs at 17-18 (even our own stars like azmoun, jb, ezza..). the azadi guy is already 25 and did nothing noticeable

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

That's not a good thing in today's modern football. Players from all the world are getting to big clubs at 17-18 (even our own stars like azmoun, jb, ezza..). the azadi guy is already 25 and did nothing noticeable
        We have to play with hands we getting dealt with or quit....it's better to deal with it and make decision between bad and very bad and bad is a lot better than very bad...
        what u saying is text book right but our system is not like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          GN has finally realized the truth about Ramin : he can’t defend!
          I'm all for Ramin to continue getting callups, but ONLY at midfield or attack... He can't defend.

Comment

We have to play with hands we getting dealt with or quit....it's better to deal with it and make decision between bad and very bad and bad is a lot better than very bad...
            what u saying is text book right but our system is not like that.
            We have to change it then. We are heading to the wall with this veteran thing

Comment

afaik he was doing extremely well at youth level but he got a near career ending injury then went to do his military service back to back. He only recently came back to playing full time at age 23-24. Players in other countries don't have to deal with things like that, all these Brazilian kids get free rides to Liverpool academy at 16 while we got kids like Razzaghinia who check off all the boxes of great talent but will rot away in Gol Gohar bench until they are 27 then get a move to Persepolis bench

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

afaik he was doing extremely well at youth level but he got a near career ending injury then went to do his military service back to back. He only recently came back to playing full time at age 23-24. Players in other countries don't have to deal with things like that, all these Brazilian kids get free rides to Liverpool academy at 16 while we got kids like Razzaghinia who check off all the boxes of great talent but will rot away in Gol Gohar bench until they are 27 then get a move to Persepolis bench
                I agree. On the other side, are we sure these 17 y old can play in ipl right now? I was the first to shit on Shojaei to play a 50 y o haghighi over shakouri.

Shakouri played 4 games and get scored 3 goals per game, some were very bad.

Comment

I agree. On the other side, are we sure these 17 y old can play in ipl right now? I was the first to shit on Shojaei to play a 50 y o haghighi over shakouri.

Shakouri played 4 games and get scored 3 goals per game, some were very bad.
                  Its too early for Razza, Shakouri, and Andarz. They need to play 3-4 seasons at a professional level and be coached properly until around age 20-21. Right now we have a bunch of ready 20-23 year olds who can be tried out, and that's what we should do. When I think of players ready to play full time I think of players like Hosseinejad/Salmani/Khodabandelou/Ghorbani who are in the 20-23 range and have played a good amount of professional games. We also have goalkeepers like Parsa/Khaledabadi/Rafiei who went through our U23 pipeline for a few years and are now in that age range to finally be given chances.

P.S Andarz will soon be moving to Europe (this summer) . Give it a few weeks for an announcement

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post

I'm all for Ramin to continue getting callups, but ONLY at midfield or attack... He can't defend.
                    Love the guy offensively but he has no business in TM defense when there are so many other options. He will be 37 next AC

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post

After that offside fiasco in AC, he should be no where close to the defense.

Comment

General walked in with slightly slimmer belly and look like some botox done on his forhead and shagigeh when he was no where to be found last month or so

Comment

General walked in with slightly slimmer belly and look like some botox done on his forhead and shagigeh when he was no where to be found last month or so
                          His plans after TM stint include modeling for Versaci and Armani

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

His plans after TM stint include modeling for Versaci and Armani

Wc 2026
                            General appearing on "view" is high possibility.
                            with Whoopi ending the show saying you crazy amir umhooo..

Comment

Wc 2026
                              General appearing on "view" is high possibility.
                              with Whoopi ending the show saying you crazy amir umhooo..
                              I would rather see Ahmadinejad on the view to be honest

Ghalenoei would do ok on the Maury show

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

I would rather see Ahmadinejad on the view to be honest

Ghalenoei would do ok on the Maury show
                                Did u know an is from a persian Jewish family.
                                his real laSt name is sabagian.his family is anusi Jewish....

Will iran be first nation to have same president and tm
                                head coach multiple times same time....2007 an and general were in charge...turn clock forward 17 years later and it might be again..

Back to topic
                                General looked too relax ,4 pt or less and tm be looking for new tm hc.

Comment

Working...
                                X