Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oracle View Post

I don't remember I am sureit will go viral soon
    This interview Oracle ? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1zdkK8...cmV6YWVpYW4%3D

Comment

Originally posted by Pishi_Rules View Post
      That interview was emotional response for being called bi Sharaf at the wc.....

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

General botox zadeh.
        Dr esh ba Dr Mamooti yekie Zaheran lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

Dr esh ba Dr Mamooti yekie Zaheran lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          🤣🤣
          Mamooti ba nakh soratesho keshideh
          General rafte pishe Dr jenati

Comment

What happened to Gholizadeh?

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
              Injury upon injury upon injury….

Comment

GN announced a line up with a mix of young and experienced player tomorrow. He also said results is important as it can impact our ranking and our pot for next WCQ draw. I hope it isn't an excuse for going too conservative.

I would love such line up :

Beiro - Yousefi, Kanaani, Hazbavi, Jalali - Ghorbani, Ghoddos, Hosseinejad - Ghaedi, Aghaeipour, Azadi

Comment

Another knee surgery, he's been out since the Asian Cup and his status is still MIA

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    GN announced a line up with a mix of young and experienced player tomorrow. He also said results is important as it can impact our ranking and our pot for next WCQ draw. I hope it isn't an excuse for going too conservative.

Beiro - Yousefi, Kanaani, Hazbavi, Jalali - Ghorbani, Ghoddos, Hosseinejad - Ghaedi, Aghaeipour, Azadi
                    Kanani is suspended

Comment

feel bad for the polish team who signed him - imagine breaking the polish transfer record on an absolute crock
                      Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

They keep making that argument but its mostly cowardice and nonsense.

There is no difference in difficulty if we end up in Pot 1 or Pot 2.

Lets just say Pot 1 is Japan Korea Aus and Pot 2 is Iran Saudi Qatar.

If you switch us between the pots it makes a minimal difference.

All 5 of those other teams we need to play well on the day to beat them. Otherwise it will be a frustrating tie or loss. Going to Riyadh or Doha for us is arguably as hard as going to Japan or Korea maybe worse at this stage.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

All 5 of those other teams we need to play well on the day to beat them. Otherwise it will be a frustrating tie or loss. Going to Riyadh or Doha for us is arguably as hard as going to Japan or Korea maybe worse at this stage.
                          I don't agree. We very often lose to japan/sk at least away. On the contrary qatar is the contrary. They beat us last time, with some luck, but I doubt it will repeat on the long run. Ksa is unknown how it's a long time we don't play them

Comment

Saudi Arabia have been in bad form since the league when nuts in spending big money on signings - their team really isn't developing well and their main players need to compete with European stars just to get game time in their own league now.

Qatar is meh they blow hot and cold

South Korea/Japan have more match winners in them and players that can take the game by the scruff of the neck- i think South Korea wouldve won the Asian cup had the Lee Kang Inn and Son fight not happened which seemed to derail their team entirely against Jordan.

Japan are full of class players I just think during the Asian Cup the players were a bit lazy and out of ideas. Most likely i think they will be more serious during the world cup qualifiers
                            Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post

Saudi Arabia have been in bad form since the league when nuts in spending big money on signings - their team really isn't developing well and their main players need to compete with European stars just to get game time in their own league now.

Qatar is meh they blow hot and cold

South Korea/Japan have more match winners in them and players that can take the game by the scruff of the neck- i think South Korea wouldve won the Asian cup had the Lee Kang Inn and Son fight not happened which seemed to derail their team entirely against Jordan.

Japan are full of class players I just think during the Asian Cup the players were a bit lazy and out of ideas. Most likely i think they will be more serious during the world cup qualifiers
                              Japan decided to play basically U24
                              ​​​​ in the AC minus a few players. I wager if they played Suzuki less for big games and benched Itakura in favor of a more experienced CB they would have won AC imo.

They also greatly underestimated us. I bet they thought we were going to play 4-4-2 and without Taremi we would be screwed but general pulled out the 4-2-3-1 with insane press 🤣. Their coach is really stubborn and refuses to make adjustments

Comment

It's all about wc pot.
                                pot b is must....

For wcq its better have high seed beside having 2 top 6 team each group
                                the toughness of other teams in group matters too, as we saw in ac there is alot of teams in asia can give us headaches ...
                                I always like the easiest road , some like the toughest road they enjoy the challenge, I don't.
                                My opinion highest possible seed is way to go.

Comment

Working...
                                X