No announcement yet.

Tm list for June fifa days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its a trap. We get easy teams until we have to face a hard one and then crumble under pressure because they're actually good. I hope that we get the hardest r3 possible. Give me this table in r3 and now we're talking:

Iran
    Saudi
    Uzbekistan
    Jordan
    Syria
    Indonesia

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
      Its a trap. We get easy teams until we have to face a hard one and then crumble under pressure because they're actually good. I hope that we get the hardest r3 possible. Give me this table in r3 and now we're talking:

Iran
      Saudi
      Uzbekistan
      Jordan
      Syria
      Indonesia

You guys also wanted finish 1st ac go harder way,
      we all saw how that played out

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

You guys also wanted finish 1st ac go harder way,
        we all saw how that played out
        That was all GN, all he had to do was not wait till min 93 to sub players in. He really said he didn't wanna make changes to the winning team? what logic is that. We had Ghaedi, Torabi, Gholizadeh, and even Haj Safi can be used in midfield over 36 year old Ebrahimi.

Maybe if he had taken an extra midfielder and CB we could have more fresh players instead of 6 strikers . When you make bad choices u pay for them, and GN decided to take Ramin instead of Hardani. I even wrote an essay on Iran vs Uzbekistan thread about why we will lose AC because of Ramin 3 months before AC.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

It's all about wc pot.
          pot b is must....

For wcq its better have high seed beside having 2 top 6 team each group
          the toughness of other teams in group matters too, as we saw in ac there is alot of teams in asia can give us headaches ...
          I always like the easiest road , some like the toughest road they enjoy the challenge, I don't.
          My opinion highest possible seed is way to go.
          To each their own but between....

Japan, Iran, Uzbekistan, Oman, China, Indonesia

Iran, Saudi, Iraq, Jordan, Syria, Kuwait,

Which do you think Iran has higher chance to qualify? IMO playing Saudi or Qatar is the worst because of soft power corruption they have.

Look at Man City, yesterday they declared all rules illegal because they have money

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

Which do you think Iran has higher chance to qualify? IMO playing Saudi or Qatar is the worst because of soft power corruption they have.

Look at Man City, yesterday they declared all rules illegal because they have money
            But think about beating Saudi in Azadi the atmosphere would be crazy

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

Both those groups are hard😅😅

tm will qualify to wc no matter what
              my goal is pot b of wc.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                GN announced a line up with a mix of young and experienced player tomorrow. He also said results is important as it can impact our ranking and our pot for next WCQ draw. I hope it isn't an excuse for going too conservative.

I would love such line up :

Beiro - Yousefi, Kanaani, Hazbavi, Jalali - Ghorbani, Ghoddos, Hosseinejad - Ghaedi, Aghaeipour, Azadi
                Lol GN took my defense and DM!

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Lol GN took my defense and DM!
                  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
                  human after reading your post advised gn

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

Dr esh ba Dr Mamooti yekie Zaheran lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Jenati rejected .mamoti presidency run 😅😅

Comment

Hey guys, just wanted to share some cool news. I had the privilege to meet and take pictures with 10 TM players and coach GN during this last camp. It was an awesome experience and one I’ll never forget as an ultra TM fan. One thing I’ll say is this, Hossein Kanani is an extremely friendly and likeable guy. Super chill vibe and I will now defend him as one of the first choice cb for the next few years. Milad Mohammadi was second nicest player. He had a down to earth vibe, was kind, and seemed to actually want to listen to fan appreciation. Long live Kanani and also MiMo

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post
                        Hey guys, just wanted to share some cool news. I had the privilege to meet and take pictures with 10 TM players during this last camp. It was an awesome experience and one I’ll never forget as an ultra TM fan. One thing I’ll say is this, Hossein Kanani is an extremely friendly and likeable guy. Super chill vibe and I will now defend him as Home choice cb next few years. Milad Mohammadi was second nicest player. He had a down to earth vibe, was kind, and seemed to actually want to listen to fan appreciation. Long live Kanani and also he tMiMo
                        Once jet lag is over,
                        tell us everything from beginning to the end of meeting all 10 of them.

Comment

^^ What an amazing experience! Yes I agree with Oracle, and rate from nicest 1-10 haha. I have always been curious what they are like outside of what we see on interviews and Instagram.

Comment

I only got to spend around 10-30 seconds with each player for a photo and quick small talk so there’s not a lot to go off of. I can only speak of the general vibe/energy I got. Definitely I can say the way they act on TV is way different than in person (except Kanani that guy is awesome and Milad Mo who has a calm aura in general). Most of the players had a serious face and acted pretty lowkey NBA backstage mysterious vibe. I also saw some others walk by such as Allahyar, aghaeipour, pourhamidi, azadi, gholami, and jalali but couldn’t find the right moment to take a pic. Ranking them by niceness is something I can do:
                            1. Kanani
                            2. Milad Mo
                            3. Mehri
                            4. Limouchi
                            5. Moghanlou
                            6. Taremi
                            7. Torabi
                            8. Ghorbani
                            9. Aria Yousefi
                            10. Beiro

Numbers 4-7 are pretty interchangeable
                            Difference between 2 and 3 is big
                            Difference between 9 and 10 is kind of big

seperate list for General Ghalenoi. I would give him a solid 9/10. Super positive energy and kind. Super ultra Joe Pesci vibe while walking around and shaking hands with suit and tie people.

Eternally grateful for the opportunity to meet these guys that I have been following for so many years and will never forget this experience.​

Comment

I only got to spend around 10-30 seconds with each player for a photo and quick small talk so there’s not a lot to go off of. I can only speak of the general vibe/energy I got. Definitely I can say the way they act on TV is way different than in person (except Kanani that guy is awesome and Milad Mo who has a calm aura in general). Most of the players had a serious face and acted pretty lowkey NBA backstage mysterious vibe. I also saw some others walk by such as Allahyar, aghaeipour, pourhamidi, azadi, gholami, and jalali but couldn’t find the right moment to take a pic. Ranking them by niceness is something I can do:
                              1. Kanani
                              2. Milad Mo
                              3. Mehri
                              4. Limouchi
                              5. Moghanlou
                              6. Taremi
                              7. Torabi
                              8. Ghorbani
                              9. Aria Yousefi
                              10. Beiro

seperate list for General Ghalenoi. I would give him a solid 9/10. Super positive energy and kind. Super ultra Joe Pesci vibe while walking around and shaking hands with suit and tie people.

Eternally grateful for the opportunity to meet these guys that I have been following for so many years and will never forget this experience.​
                              U met general and taremi
                              what else u want in life bro?😅

U will never forget..

Comment

1. Kanani
                                2. Milad Mo
                                3. Mehri
                                4. Limouchi
                                5. Moghanlou
                                6. Taremi
                                7. Torabi
                                8. Ghorbani
                                9. Aria Yousefi
                                10. Beiro

thank you so much for sharing your intel! Really appreciate it! Surprised at Beiro, you’d think with his modest background, he’d have a more chill / down to earth vibe.. kinda disappointing

Comment

Working...
                                X