Clear All

Originally posted by oracle View Post

U met general and taremi
    what else u want in life bro?😅

U will never forget..
    Life = complete

Comment

Originally posted by Pishi_Rules View Post

thank you so much for sharing your intel! Really appreciate it! Surprised at Beiro, you’d think with his modest background, he’d have a more chill / down to earth vibe.. kinda disappointing
      No worries. Yup…I was surprised too

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post

No worries. Yup…I was surprised too
        May i ask what kind of behavior and attitude Beiro showed to make you rank him so low? Just curious

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post

May i ask what kind of behavior and attitude Beiro showed to make you rank him so low? Just curious
          I don’t mean to be annoying or disappointing but I don’t feel good mentioning his exact words because I am so lucky to have seen them in first place. In summary, just out of these 10 people he was the most straight face and cold to me and the other person there. Still took time to take pic instead of walking away (no player refused to take pictures which is great). Sorry for vague response

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post

I don’t mean to be annoying or disappointing but I don’t feel good mentioning his exact words because I am so lucky to have seen them in first place. In summary, just out of these 10 people he was the most straight face and cold to me and the other person there. Still took time to take pic instead of walking away (no player refused to take pictures which is great). Sorry for vague response
            I have heard similar accounts from others who have met him as well…..it feels like half the reason some ppl still support him bc they buy his Hollywood rags to riches story of him being this humble dude but the guy clearly let all the fame and $ turn him into an a-hole. You’re a nice guy for trying to not talk about it but I’m not as nice as you I guess ppl should know he is not this saint!
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Only reason i support biro is because all he dose wins trophy for perspolis.....his Hollywood story is 75% b.s...

Comment

Biravand olageh
                dasteh chapesh cholageh

Comment

Working...
                X