Euro cup and Copa America 2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
    and to think some people were critical of CQ's defensive strategy in our 1-1 tie with a Portugal team playing with a younger Ronaldo in his peak form.
    That's exactly what I was thinking today. Iran played a balanced game against Portugal under Queiroz and performed admirably. Turkey's defense today was catastrophic from the outset.

Comment

Venezuela what a come back beating Ecuador 2-1..

Right now mexico vs Jamaica
      viva mexicooooo

Comment

Day 10 euro get your second TV out

Germany vs swiss. 12 pst
        WINNER TAKES GROUP, GERMANY WITH TIE will win the group

Scotland vs hungry. 12 pst
        SCOTLAND WITH WIN PUTS HER HAT TO QUALIFY ONE OF 4 3RD PLACE FINNISHERS probably not enough due to their 5-1 first match defeat

Comment

Mahbod Beigi named as assistant referee of Monday’s Spain vs. Albania game

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_E...atch_officials

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
            Venezuela what a come back beating Ecuador 2-1..

Right now mexico vs Jamaica
            viva mexicooooo
            Two great games.

Comment

Originally posted by orbicular View Post

Two great games.
              Happy mexico won

Comment

Copa day 4

USA vs bolovia 3 pst
                Panama vs Uruguay 6pst

Comment

If swiss keeps the lead

Italy vs Germany
                  1/8
                  Anyone?
                  🤣

Comment

The low quality TV broadcast of Euro 2024 is laughably ridiculous. The organizers should be ashamed of themselves. Unlike Euro 2024, Copa America's picture quality is amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hungry with a late goal knocked Scotland out and kept herself in the running to be one of 4 best 3rd place team to advance.

Germany with late equalizer finished first and heart broken Swiss advanced as well

Comment

Euro day 11

Spain vs albania 12 PST...Albania needs a win to stay a live , spain with a tie will wrap up the group.

ITALY VS CROATIA 12 PST
                        WINNER GETS SECOND PLACE.....A TIE ITALY FINISH SECOND, CROTIA IS OUT.

Comment

Both u.s and Uruguay kicked their copa campaign
                          with impressive victories..

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

As someone who lived(yes while back) there and know their football mentality i would say in level of players and professionalism and infrastructure and league we are not even close to them.
                            Just have a look at their squad Sajjad jan
                            Their main issue:
                            1' So unpredictable when it comes to performance, they can beat any team in the world in good day as they did many times in past
                            2. Alot of their players born and raised aboard, mainly Germany and some in Holland, etc, at NT level there are always two groups ones who born in Turkey and the rest who born and raised outside, that always been an issue !
                            Yes some would say Berlin is like Istanbul but still the mind set of players are not the same!
                            3. Most important is their EGO! They always think they are better than than what they are actually!

Iran_19 jan, I agree 100% that in terms of infrastructure, money, league... they are way ahead of us in Iran. In fact they are closer to the West European countries in that sense, than they are to us.

I think their biggest issue though is that due to their very poisonous league atmosphere that is full of corruption, crime, gangs... they have neglected their youth football entirely.
                            Almost any young Turkish player as you said either is from another country (Germany or Holland), or they go to one of their big 3 clubs and get destroyed.
                            Until they fix this issue, they will never become an elite team. To me at best they are a B level Euro team, and sometimes even C.

Also agree that they have a massive ego. Their expectations don't line up with reality.

Comment

What a second half of Croatia vs Italy. I really got happy for Modric when he scored second after he kissed his penalty kick.

So many yellow cards for Croatia

Comment

OMG unbelievable last second goal of stoppage time for Italy
                                Oh man

Comment

Working...
                                X