• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Messi tied ali daie goals at 109...

1.ronaldo
    2.daie 109
    3. Messi 109

Comment

Argentina 2-0 victory over canda sent them to final.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
        Argentina 2-0 victory over canda sent them to final.
        Let's admit that Argentina has had it real easy in this tournament. They couldn't beat Ecuador in regular time, but thanks to their goal keeper and the Ecuadorians' ineptness in taking penalty shots (we've seen the same type of flaws among the Panamanian and Venezuelan players) were able to eke out a win, just as they did against the Dutch and the French in the WC. They also got Canada, a dream come true, whereas Colombia and Uruguay, two super tough teams, will face off against each other. So Canada was almost like a sparring partner for Argentina. Colombia and Uruguay, on the other hand, will be battle tested following their semi-final showdown, which could also render them bruised, bloodied and possibly fatigued, with even the possibility of the winner getting a red card going into the final game. Will that matchup work out for Argentina, too?

Comment

Originally posted by orbicular View Post

Let's admit that Argentina has had it real easy in this tournament. They couldn't beat Ecuador in regular time, but thanks to their goal keeper and the Ecuadorians' ineptness in taking penalty shots (we've seen the same type of flaws among the Panamanian and Venezuelan players) were able to eke out a win, just as they did against the Dutch and the French in the WC. They also got Canada, a dream come true, whereas Colombia and Uruguay, two super tough teams, will face off against each other. So Canada was almost like a sparring partner for Argentina. Colombia and Uruguay, on the other hand, will be battle tested following their semi-final showdown, which could also render them bruised, bloodied and possibly fatigued, with even the possibility of the winner getting a red card going into the final game. Will that matchup work out for Argentina, too?
          I think Argentina really didn't try its hardest in this tournament and just went in got wins in most economy way as possible. Come Sunday if opponent is Uruguay they will cruise to victory but if is Colombia than we shall see real Argentina team going all out.

Comment

Right now there is a big void in the Americas...Brazil, Chile,Mexico, USA all suck. Argentina and Colombia (Fifa rank 12) are bona fide world class and Uruguay (14) is up there too using the dark arts to eke out wins. This tournament is showing that the void is real with teams like Canada and Panama getting deep into the rounds.

Canada got an incredible experience playing Argentina twice, as well as Colombia/Uruguay, Chile, Venezuela and Peru.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

What a match we will have

ENGLAND VS Holland

Comment

England hasn't been great but neither has Holland. I think England will advance because they have a much better squad.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                  England hasn't been great but neither has Holland. I think England will advance because they have a much better squad.
                  In both their latest games England showed that you can win without playing beautifully. In fact, in both they came from behind and won the match by exercising patience, wearing their opponents down and, overall, playing a very clever strategic game, almost like a chess match. I just hope they play a more entertaining brand of football against the Dutch today.

Comment

go Holland !! getting tired of listening to these English commentators on FOX :-)
                    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

I have a feeling England Holland will go to PSOs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

England is going to win this, and then somehow luckily beat Spain in the final.

Comment

England like always better team

Comment

It looked we might have a decent game in the first half, but its the same old crap as the rest of the tournament now.

With Club World Cup next year, be prepared for a very lethargic WC 2026.
                            TM better take advantage!

Comment

Wowww that 90th minute goal for England was nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

England is going to win it all.
                                The hype will be excruciating.

Comment

Working...
                                X