No announcement yet.

Euro cup and Copa America 2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Albania has a blind belief they can win games they shouldn't and they play that way

Iran plays; oh we are so badbakth... omg we are so $hit oh no the other team has modric...
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
      Albania has a blind belief they can win games they shouldn't and they play that way

Iran plays; oh we are so badbakth... omg we are so $hit oh no the other team has modric...
      Look how our fans behave. It is a cultural issue.

Our volleyball team is a good example too. They just beat the US with a bunch of kids - yet couldn't beat Turkey or Bulgaria!

We are such a mentally weak country.

I tell this to Iranians everywhere - don't hyperbolize in front of your kids, don't do the whole "woe is me" routine, and don't yell at your kids when they make mistakes (small ones)!

Comment

A good friend of mine is Albanian and I've been rooting for them.

They parked the bus after their goal vs Italy. They need to stretch Croatia and overload the midfield. Hold the ball up when they win possession and make Croatia run back. Doable task for them in the second half

Comment

As soon as we praised Albania, they collapsed.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
            Surprised Chico Concecaio is getting game time for Portugal. Other than his speed, I've never really rated him.

Edit: And of course he scores a tap in goal lol.
            didnt see the match but Chico is a prime example of "its not the size of dog in a fight but the size of Fight in a dog" ..!

he's definitely got that Winner's Attitude and father's Zeal for the Win and overcoming adversities ....!!
            hence likely will often punch well above his weight ..!

ps
            @porto he always was trying hard but since his return back to the club from that eredivisie side, he has finally come to himself, seems in form of his life and has performed impressively this last season at club so his call up to national side seems sorta warranted to me..!!
            i always pull for players with such strong mentality..!! Go Chico Go...!! lil feisty, spastic shitt...!!

Comment

Albania 2- Croatia 2
              Germany 2 hungry 0
              Swiss 1 Scotland 1

Comment

Day 7
                all times pst

slovenia vs serbia 6. toss up match

Denmark vs England 9. What a game

Italy vs Spain. 12. First place on the line

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post

A lot of these Eastern European sides like Hungary also have that but it ends up meaning little when they don't have defensive cohesion

Comment

Slovenia great performance so far
                    so unlucky....

Serbia 1 Slovenia 1

Comment

Harry kaaaaaaaaaaane

Goaaaaaaaal

Let's go englaaaaaaand

Comment

You have to give it to these Scandinavians. They know how to play against England and give them a damn hard time.

Comment

Spain looks real good in this tournament. I am impressed by them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

^ my favorites alongside Germany this time.
                            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                              ^ my favorites alongside Germany this time.
                              Hahaha interesting, I am exactly the same this tournament

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Argentina up 1-0❤️

Comment

Working...
                                X