• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Germany started tits
    5-1

Comment

Day 2

Hungry vs swiss. 6(winner of this match should secure 2nd place)

Spain vs Croatia 9

Italia vs Albania 12

All time pst

Comment

Spain vs Croatia should be good!

Comment

For the first time in gym life I am pulling for Germany. I have many reasons for it. They looked incredibly good yesterday. But it doesn't mean anything for the rest of the tournament.

Anyway Euro games are always exciting because there are literally no weak teams.

What a fantastic summer we got Euro 2024 and Copa America 😍😍

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Swiss 3 hungry 1

2 games 10 goals

Comment

Croatia needs a new generation of talent (perhaps like our very own TM). They're still relying on an old core of Modric, Brozovic and Kovacic.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                Croatia needs a new generation of talent (perhaps like our very own TM). They're still relying on an old core of Modric, Brozovic and Kovacic.
                My wife is Croatian, the atmosphere here right now is like a new wave of the Yugoslavian war.....

Comment

They just too old
                  I was saying same thing....their population is 4 million I think maybe we have to wait long time to see them in wc semi again.

Spain so young lol

Comment

Haha! All good things must come to an end. Croatia had a great 4-6 year run. Time for a new chapter.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

They just too old
                      I was saying same thing....their population is 4 million I think maybe we have to wait long time to see them in wc semi again.

Spain so young lol
                      Spain has a good combination of youth (Lamine Yamal, Nico Williams and Pedri) along with experience (Carvajal, Morata, Rodri). They look good and I can see them making a deep run this euros!

Comment

Spain has a good combination of youth (Lamine Yamal, Nico Williams and Pedri) along with experience (Carvajal, Morata, Rodri). They look good and I can see them making a deep run this euros!
                        They are tournament team for sure and very motivated...

​​​2nd place team in their group plays Swiss probably......

Spain or Italy vs swisvswill be tough match since its home game for swiss... spain must top group

Comment

Honestly I think it's really unfair not to give a red card with a penalty that was warranted as result of ruining the 100% scoring opportunity of the other team. The player gets to ruin the opponent's scoring chance yet get away with it, especially when the opponent fails to convert the penalty kick. Croatia got robbed out of a 100% goal with this new FIFA rule

Comment

Both euros and copa are on fox sports in the USA.
                            Fak that one I don’t got ..! :/
                            but then again, I’m not gongho to watch any of these games. I guess I’m gonna go ahead and pull for Portugal or Italy because of our boys playing in their leagues .!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

Fak that one I don’t got ..! :/
                              but then again, I’m not gongho to watch any of these games. I guess I’m gonna go ahead and pull for Portugal or Italy because of our boys playing in their leagues .!?
                              Cheer for Georgia. Persepolis’ Giorgi plays for them.

Comment

Christian Aslani, could be of Iranian descent

Comment

Working...
                                X