Euro cup and Copa America 2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    Most of these second, 3rd rated european teams developing some world class keepers, we stuck ALI DAMAGH!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Goalkeepers at all levels making lots of mistakes and errors these days. We just notice Beiranvand’s more.

look at how many goalie mistakes there have been already this euro cup.

Comment

Turkey - so overrated. Especially by Iranians.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        Their match with Czech will be great one since winner takes 2nd place.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

Their match with Czech will be great one since winner takes 2nd place.
          Even if they win, they still suck.

Comment

and to think some people were critical of CQ's defensive strategy in our 1-1 tie with a Portugal team playing with a younger Ronaldo in his peak form.
            “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
              and to think some people were critical of CQ's defensive strategy in our 1-1 tie with a Portugal team playing with a younger Ronaldo in his peak form.
              The older I get the more I notice persians are craziest people on earth.

Comment

As someone who lived(yes while back) there and know their football mentality i would say in level of players and professionalism and infrastructure and league we are not even close to them.
                Just have a look at their squad Sajjad jan
                Their main issue:
                1' So unpredictable when it comes to performance, they can beat any team in the world in good day as they did many times in past
                2. Alot of their players born and raised aboard, mainly Germany and some in Holland, etc, at NT level there are always two groups ones who born in Turkey and the rest who born and raised outside, that always been an issue !
                Yes some would say Berlin is like Istanbul but still the mind set of players are not the same!
                3. Most important is their EGO! They always think they are better than than what they are actually!

Comment

Portugal rely big time to Vitinha!
                  What a player! All over the field! Amazing speed without being any flashy!

Comment

super questionable decision to replace 3 starters, maybe he thought they had no chance and wanted to rest them for the match against Cz
                    Well, at least the pre game fesitvities were fun for this one, heck, 50,000 Turkish fans in one arena...and all the sudden you can hear the boisterous Portuguese chants - "-Sou eu sei, porque não fico em casa " - Portugal made a statement that they will go deep in this tournament.

Comment

Turkey with a tie will secure 2nd place

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

The older I get the more I notice persians are craziest people on earth.
                        We are one of the most stupid people on earth when it comes to emotional intelligense, dont know if I can name any other nation that f*cks themselfs more than iranians.

Comment

Originally posted by Club monaco View Post
                          super questionable decision to replace 3 starters, maybe he thought they had no chance and wanted to rest them for the match against Cz
                          Well, at least the pre game fesitvities were fun for this one, heck, 50,000 Turkish fans in one arena...and all the sudden you can hear the boisterous Portuguese chants - "-Sou eu sei, porque não fico em casa " - Portugal made a statement that they will go deep in this tournament.
                          Ronaldo experience is crazy valuable for a deep run....last coach in the wc f.. the team up by messing with cr7..

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post

We are one of the most stupid people on earth when it comes to emotional intelligense, dont know if I can name any other nation that f*cks themselfs more than iranians.
                            Persians are masters of dealing with disasters imo....

Comment

Great game this Romania vs Belgium has been.
                              Belgium win all 4 teams with 3pt

Comment

Goalkeepers at all levels making lots of mistakes and errors these days. We just notice Beiranvand's more.

look at how many goalie mistakes there have been already this euro cup.
                                I think majority of Iranians, no matter what club they support are annoyed by Beiro's behavior and shallowness. Otherwise despite his ups and downs, he is still one of the better keepers of Iran currently.

Comment

Working...
                                X