• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oracle View Post
    Ecuador beat Jamaica 3-1
    mexico lost to Venezuela 1-0 pack house pro mexico crowed

Last day
    If Ecuador tie mexico
    Mexico is out copa🤣
    Fekr konam Mexico kaaresh tamome. Ecuador bazikonhaaye shaayestetari daare.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

11 of Georgia's players are from Dinamo Tblisi youth academy.

INVEST IN YOUTH PEOPLE!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        11 of Georgia's players are from Dinamo Tblisi youth academy.

INVEST IN YOUTH PEOPLE!
        Very true !
        Being also in Europe helps the transfer to better league…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

USMNT

They most likely have to beat Uruguay in the last game to advance.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
            USMNT

which is close to impossible. USA will never become a good team and did I say NEVER??? yes N E V E R
            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
              USMNT

yes
              If Panama beats bolovia then us must beat urug to advance....
              going down to 10 man really hurt them

Comment

I hate how badly we approached this US team in 2022. CQ’s worst mistake in our football was that game.

Comment

Copa

Colombia vs Costa Rica 3pst
                  Brazil vs Paraguay 6pst

Comment

I hate how badly we approached this US team in 2022. CQ’s worst mistake in our football was that game.
                    I hated that coaches don't change the winning line up....both cq and general made same mistake...persian players are not capable of playing big matches on 3 days rest their body won't recover...

Beside mahsa chaos cq not changing his wales line up was reason tm couldn't get a tie, and 1 change he made was bad decision replacing hossini with scared broken nose biravand, which biravand was scared to come out on us goal. A healthy biravand would of gotten to that ball with ease......

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

I hated that coaches don't change the winning line up....both cq and general made same mistake...persian players are not capable of playing big matches on 3 days rest their body won't recover...

Beside mahsa chaos cq not changing his wales line up was reason tm couldn't get a tie, and 1 change he made was bad decision replacing hossini with scared broken nose biravand, which biravand was scared to come out on us goal. A healthy biravand would of gotten to that ball with ease......
                      Our issue wasn't Beiranvand.
                      It was that he left our wings exposed.
                      It was that he was going for a tie and our attack was toothless.

Comment

We should have been more proactive but the red card really was the problem for the US yesterday. There is a tendency for CONCACAF refs to let countries get away with rough play vs US like AFC does with us.

There were multiple times when we played the US that our passing was a bit lax and their speed almost led to interceptions that were fatal. I remember one was Beiranvand almost passing it to Weah.

We had the talent to beat them but I'm unsure the amount of space we should have afforded them especially if Ezatolahi would be asked to cover more ground against guys like Musah

Comment

True, but to be fair, USMNT's form has noticeably dipped in the past 1.5 years. They were in better form during the WC (drew England, dominated and should've beat Wales). It's almost like two different teams.

Comment

Our issue wasn't Beiranvand.
                            It was that he left our wings exposed.
                            It was that he was going for a tie and our attack was toothless.
                            Biravand was scared to come out on us goal because he was injured.. ......if biravand didn't get injured no way he conced 6 to England and no way us would of scored on him...
                            our players was simply tired and drained from wales match and all the political chaos.......

Comment

Colombia with impressive 3-0 over Costa Rica.
                              1. Brazil can't score 🤣🤣🤣just missed a pk.

Comment

Now Brazil on fire
                                2-0

Comment

Working...
                                X