• Show
Clear All

France scored
    10 minutes ofjoyleft

Comment

France advanced

Waiting for Portugal vs Slovenia winner

Comment

Ronaldo missed Pk in extra time. Slovenia goalie must have studied Beiro videos before this match!

”Chetori Kris?”

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
          Ronaldo missed Pk in extra time. Slovenia goalie must have studied Beiro videos before this match!

”Chetori Kris?”
          Hope that's no last scene we see of him in tm

Comment

Diogo Costa, wowwww incredible. What amazing 3 back-to-back saves in penalty shootouts. He saved Ronaldo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
              Diogo Costa, wowwww incredible. What amazing 3 back-to-back saves in penalty shootouts. He saved Ronaldo

And dont forget his 1-1 legsave a la Emiliano Martinez on Seskos shot

Comment

Portugal was real lucky today. I guess football is becoming too close nowadays. Slovenia played solid defense.

Now Portugal will face France which are playing hard as well. I think France will beat them.

And my mouth is watering for Spain vs Germany. I think Spain is really good and can win it.
                __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Portuguese are the only horse I got left in this tournament after Italy crashing out (as I suspected they would vs swiss)
                  i’m sick and tired of France or should I say African select?
                  go Portugal 🇵🇹

im in the parking lot of the USA or Uruguay game looking for last-minute tickets lol

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    Portuguese are the only horse I got left in this tournament after Italy crashing out (as I suspected they would vs swiss)
                    i’m sick and tired of France or should I say African select?
                    go Portugal 🇵🇹

im in the parking lot of the USA or Uruguay game looking for last-minute tickets lol
                    That will be great match..

GO USA

Comment

World cup who world cup what

It's all about euro

So far

Qf1
                      Germany vs Spain

Qf2
                      England vs swiss

Qf3
                      Portugal vs france.

Comment

Best career match of Diego Costa!

Comment

1/8 day 4

Holland vs Romania 9pst

Turkey vs Austria 12 pst

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                            Portugal was real lucky today. I guess football is becoming too close nowadays. Slovenia played solid defense.

Now Portugal will face France which are playing hard as well. I think France will beat them.

And my mouth is watering for Spain vs Germany. I think Spain is really good and can win it.
                            My only concern about Spain is the age of two key players Williams and Yamal!
                            But lets see..

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              Best career match of Diego Costa!

What a solid keeper he is. Wow

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

That will be great match..

GO USA
                                Well I'm not sure. They usually choke at these stages but let's hope for the better of this country's sports that they do grab a point at least

Comment

Working...
                                X