• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oracle View Post

That will be great match..

GO USA
    so far so good 👍
    got lucky I found this dude named Luigi of all names and he got me inside in the great seats 30 yard line for 200 bucks for three of us

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      so far so good 👍
      got lucky I found this dude named Luigi of all names and he got me inside in the great seats 30 yard line for 200 bucks for three of us
      Very physical match.

Panama scored
      hopefully second half us go all out attack.

If us don't win GREG MUST BE FIRED AND CQ
      MUST LEAD USA IN USA WC26

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
        Well I'm not sure. They usually choke at these stages but let's hope for the better of this country's sports that they do grab a point at least

1 pt us is out and Greg must be fired.

Stadiums are there
        SOLD OUT CROWEDS
        Grass is there
        OraNge slices are there
        players are there

Problem is HAVING WORLD CLASS HEAD COACH
        AND US NEVER GO AFTER IT...i thi.nk conspiracy of nfl want keep soccer down In this country is becoming more realistic than ever....

Comment

Houston we have a problem.

Usa got knock out of group stage at copa america.

KNA EXCLUSIVE:
          CQ IS USMN TEAM FIRST CHOICE TO REPLACE GREG "KACHAL"

Comment

I think USA should only play American football and leave this game to others.

Bring Guardiola and they will even get worse results because they can't hear the advise correctly and their league sucks big.. This is a cultural thing in my opinion.

Be present at small tournaments but never win anything or even qualify for big event.

Copa America doesn't have America in it. I think this is hilariously sad don't you think? And leaving everything to the last minute and needing to beat a giant like two times WC champions Uruguay. Of course it happens once in 100 years.

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

nfl ,nba, NHL, mĺb don't want soccer succeed.
              Right wing of the country thinks is a girl sport as been advertised to them..
              The roots are there, 1930 u.s went to first ever wc and finished 4th, that's decades before having nfl,nba,NHL, so roots are there but there is conspiracy to keep the sport from succeeding in elite level.....give them pep a 6 years contract and u.s will make 2030 semifinal.......

Getting 3 pt in a group that had Panama and bolovia is sad for home team.....

Comment

nfl ,nba, NHL, mĺb don't want soccer succeed.
                Right wing of the country thinks is a girl sport as been advertised to them..
                The roots are there, 1930 u.s went to first ever wc and finished 4th, that's decades before having nfl,nba,NHL, so roots are there but there is conspiracy to keep the sport from succeeding in elite level.....give them pep a 6 years contract and u.s will make 2030 semifinal.......

Getting 3 pt in a group that had Panama and bolovia is sad for home team.....
                That's sad and done so on purpose ...!! the power$$$ that be badly fear popularity of the sport in this country...!!
                imo, primarily because the game is nonstop action for each half and does not allow for enough commercial break$$..!!
                by comparison a 1 hour NFL football game takes 3hours to broadcast... 2 hours worth of comercials$$..! bout the same with basketball and probably even more so with baseball..!!
                in this country everything is all bout that makin that dolla..!!

btw , that cunt for ref was a real piece of work...!! whistled every 50/50 calls for uruguay ... i can't believe he didnt call offside on their goal and even more ignorant was him whistle stop a foul call as he is raising yellow card and then calling advantage/play on on that breakaway..!! lol
                you can easily feel the hate for the US amongst 98% of all the latinos in the stadium... even many of whom were sporting the usa jersey supposedly there to root for the yanks..! sorta like myself...

Comment

France-Portugal QF is so mouthwatering!

Comment

Btw props to Diogo Costo, what a PK performance!!!! First GK to stop 3 PKs in a Euro shootout

Comment

What the heck is with the tv production on Copa America? They better fix this before World Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        That's sad and done so on purpose ...!! the power$$$ that be badly fear popularity of the sport in this country...!!
                        imo, primarily because the game is nonstop action for each half and does not allow for enough commercial break$$..!!
                        by comparison a 1 hour NFL football game takes 3hours to broadcast... 2 hours worth of comercials$$..! bout the same with basketball and probably even more so with baseball..!!
                        in this country everything is all bout that makin that dolla..!!

btw , that cunt for ref was a real piece of work...!! whistled every 50/50 calls for uruguay ... i can't believe he didnt call offside on their goal and even more ignorant was him whistle stop a foul call as he is raising yellow card and then calling advantage/play on on that breakaway..!! lol
                        you can easily feel the hate for the US amongst 98% of all the latinos in the stadium... even many of whom were sporting the usa jersey supposedly there to root for the yanks..! sorta like myself...
                        The foreigner born soccer fans base don't want us
                        to succeed either in soccer.. ..

Ref was awful they showed var replay once and it looked offside.

Comment

Holland has come out to play...

Great atmosphere

Comment

Holland lost on purpose to Austria to be in this bracket🤣🤣

They will cruise to semifinal now.

Memo to those who didn't want tm finish 2nd and cost us ac final appearance
                            "Don't mix life rules and sports rules together.

Comment

Holland lost on purpose to Austria to be in this bracket🤣🤣

They will cruise to semifinal now.

Memo to those who didn't want tm finish 2nd and cost us ac final appearance
                              "Don't mix life rules and sports rules together.

Bro we had 1 hard game in Japan, the rest of the tournament was basically handed to us. We got Syria/Qatar/Jordan.

I get that the schedule was off but we didn't lose AC because we were "tired", all we had to do was beat Qatar and Jordan. Half the bench didn't even play the whole tournament. Gholizadeh/Ghaedi/Torabi/Mehdi/Kanaani (because of his suspension) all had like 10 days of rest.

It was ***ENTIRELY*** GN squad selection. Why take up player slots with Yousefi and Fallah if he didn't wanna play them? He could have taken Hardani and another veteran CB to actually play them. Why take Asadi? What purpose did he serve? He could have taken Nourallahi and rotated him in the midfield.

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

Bro we had 1 hard game in Japan, the rest of the tournament was basically handed to us. We got Syria/Qatar/Jordan.

I get that the schedule was off but we didn't lose AC because we were "tired", all we had to do was beat Qatar and Jordan. Half the bench didn't even play the whole tournament. Gholizadeh/Ghaedi/Torabi/Mehdi/Kanaani (because of his suspension) all had like 10 days of rest.

It was ***ENTIRELY*** GN squad selection. Why take up player slots with Yousefi and Fallah if he didn't wanna play them? He could have taken Hardani and another veteran CB to actually play them. Why take Asadi? What purpose did he serve? He could have taken Nourallahi and rotated him in the midfield.
                                We played qatar on 60 hours rest....

Other side bracket no question in my mined
                                we would of minimum made final...in tournaments
                                It's all about easier road and rest time between
                                matches

Comment

Working...
                                X