1-1

what a half

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

I was gonna write japan I wrote qatar.

From Syria match on Jan 31 st until japan match
      ​​​​​31feb 3rd tm had rest time of in the 60s and then
      on Feb 7th we played qatar. In 8 calendar days
      We played 3 matches...thats a big deal for persian players....... from start of last pgl league until the ac pp,ss,sepahan where averaging 1 match every 9 days....and our legionaires majority of them don't get massive minutes SO PLAYING 3 MATCHES IN less than 8 CALENDAR DAYS WAS BECAUSE WE CHOOSED TO FINISH FIRST IN OUR GROUP , choosing syria,japan,home team.
      Your argument is true but you're blaming the wrong reason.

We love to cry about offsides, Beiranvand corruption, players being tired, etc but never directly blame the coach. In this case GN is 100% at fault for his squad selection and lack of rotation.

We had 7-8 fresh players on bench and even Mehdi was well rested and so was Kanaani as he was suspended. Milad was well rested as he only played a single half all of those games aside from group stages.

Gholizadeh, Ghaedi, Torabi all fresh. Nobody was forcing GN not to take more than 4 midfielders to the tournament.

Did someone hold a gun to his head and force him to suddenly switch formation to 4-2-3-1 and play Mehdi left winger??

I don't think Azmoun was tired when he did a bicycle kick three minutes into Qatar 😂

Comment

Brazil vs Uruguay in the quarterfinals!

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post

The commentators were awful and attacked the ref for his lack of experience even before the game started. If anything, the commentators showed their lack of professionalism by making so many negative comments during the game and blaming every little thing on the ref.

Also, the VAR technology used was apparently the older model and so the call they made was the right call based on what the VAR showed.

bottom line is, if you're the host nation and you can't advance from a group that includes Panama and Bolivia .... it's really not the ref's fault.
          I couldn't agree with your comments more. Throughout the match, both Strong and Holden were complaining about the ref, who, while not very good, couldn't have made more than two errors, which were not responsible for the team's loss. Holden kept bringing up the ref's lack of experience at this level, as though referees are supposed to begin officiating at elite level with immaculate knowledge and expertise. I was shocked to hear a nice and level-headed commentator sound so biased. Furthermore, Pulisic's comportment after the game was also unprofessional, at one point gesturing to the Peruvian referee to celebrate with members of Uruguayan team and shortly later attempting to shake his hand, which he was denied. I'm not even going to comment on Lalas' very harsh statements about the team and, especially, Belhalter, whom I consider to be a very nice guy and quite popular amongst the players.

Bottom line, while the coach is ultimately repsonsible for his team's failure, had one of the players on the U.S. side not gotten a red card, we wouldn't be having this discussion now. After the game, some tried to take it out on the referee or criticize the lack of an offside call leading to a goal (which, considering the level of technology available to them , was the correct call), but the team itself was entirely to blame for not making it to the knockout stage.

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

Your argument is true but you're blaming the wrong reason.

We love to cry about offsides, Beiranvand corruption, players being tired, etc but never directly blame the coach. In this case GN is 100% at fault for his squad selection and lack of rotation.

We had 7-8 fresh players on bench and even Mehdi was well rested and so was Kanaani as he was suspended. Milad was well rested as he only played a single half all of those games aside from group stages.

Gholizadeh, Ghaedi, Torabi all fresh. Nobody was forcing GN not to take more than 4 midfielders to the tournament.

Did someone hold a gun to his head and force him to suddenly switch formation to 4-2-3-1 and play Mehdi left winger??

I don't think Azmoun was tired when he did a bicycle kick three minutes into Qatar 😂
            Player selection is different topic.
            coaches formation decision is different topic

choosing the hardest road with complicated schedule is different topic , 100 % GALENOIE IS AT FAULT FOR MY TOPIC.

for him to attack the ref before the match was another stupid thing he did with saeed.
            and the ref sure pay them back on the first goal.

I don't think i could get over this ac unless we go to r16 of wc(good luck with that) ...
            we lost opportunity to make the final(I am not saying winning it all because we would of lost to Japan in final if we went the road I am saying we should of gone...

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
              Here are the matches. Times are PST

WhatsApp Image 2024-07-02 at 2.24.20 PM.jpg
              My predictions
              I have watched every minute of every game
              For this euro.🤣

This is so difficult 7 heavy weights

spain over Germany
              Portugal over France

England over Swiss
              Holland over turkey

Spain over Portugal
              England over Holland

Final

England vs spain

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                Brazil vs Uruguay in the quarterfinals!
                Winner I believe plays winner of Colombia vs Panama in semi again.

Brazil vs colombia semi would be nice

Comment

<<<<<<<<< Yes we do have those Fardins here as well
                  May I ask you: What does that mean? I have seen that phrase many times after the AC, but I don't understand the reference? (I know the famous actor, but what does is mean, the way it is used here?)

Comment

Originally posted by Kojiro Hyuga View Post

May I ask you: What does that mean? I have seen that phrase many times after the AC, but I don't understand the reference? (I know the famous actor, but what does is mean, the way it is used here?)
                    Are u persian?

Comment

Originally posted by Kojiro Hyuga View Post

Fardin who was a famous Iranian actor used to usually play a character that played a person who was too humble and always jumped to save everyone regardless evenif he couldn't do it.

He was too much of being politically correct to keep everyone happy.

Unfortunately on this site we do have many members acting like Fardin all the time who want to always be politically correct so everyone is happy therfore we call them Fardins.

Hope it clears it up.

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Fardin who was a famous Iranian actor used to usually play a character that played a person who was too humble and always jumped to save everyone regardless evenif he couldn't do it.

He was too much of being politically correct to keep everyone happy.

Unfortunately on this site we do have many members acting like Fardin all the time who want to always be politically correct so everyone is happy therfore we call them Fardins.

Hope it clears it up.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Argentina in pk shoot out sent flix Sanchez
                          Ecuador team home..

Qf 2
                          VeNezuela vs CAnada 6pm pst friday.

Comment

7 minutes
                            they played 1 minute

Comment

Both teams exchanging jabs

Comment

Time for Neuer to retire. ​
                                “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X