No announcement yet.

Euro cup and Copa America 2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

France has looked quite underwhelming. Zero goals scored from open play. It's miraculous they've made it this far.

Spain are the favorites.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
      Argentina in pk shoot out sent flix Sanchez
      Ecuador .
      wasn’t he gutter coach .!??

Don’t know a whole lot about the guy, he comes across a clever game-time manager..!
      , timely & appropriate subbing & often spot-on tactical & squad tweaking from the sideline based on how the game flow is going ..!

wouldn’t mind us chasing after him for TM job @ WC ..!

Comment

Today's PSOs were one of the best I have seen in a very long time. Especially after the second shots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow, two finals were played today. France killed it in penalties and Spain showed their class. This is why they call it European football.
          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

100% penalty was denied for Germany! I still can not believe they didn't go to VAR!
            VAR s becoming more and more BS!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              wasn’t he gutter coach .!??

Don’t know a whole lot about the guy, he comes across a clever game-time manager..!
              , timely & appropriate subbing & often spot-on tactical & squad tweaking from the sideline based on how the game flow is going ..!

wouldn’t mind us chasing after him for TM job @ WC ..!
              Taj had deal in place with him but it failed a part since he had to hire persian coach and mahsa situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                100% penalty was denied for Germany! I still can not believe they didn't go to VAR!
                VAR s becoming more and more BS!

I am not a conspiracy theorist in my life ,,but in sport in a different story on certain situations.

Its an unwritten ruleThere can not ever be an england vs Germany final, and England being on easy side bracket , chances are they will be one leg of the final SO THEY GOT AN ENGLISH REF TO CUT THE GERMANS HEAD IN GERMANY AND THEY DIdNT EVEN WANT REVIEW IT.......🤣🤣🤣

Also there can never be a Barcelona vd Madrid cl final or Liverpool vs man u cl final..10s will die during fans clashes with each other and then it be war zone with police. Europe don't want have nothing to do with that...

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                  Wow, two finals were played today. France killed it in penalties and Spain showed their class. This is why they call it European football.
                  My england tomorrow hope to god prevails ....
                  they should of won last euro.

It's crime to soccer england has never won the euro trophy......

Love turkey to beat Holland but that's stretching it

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                    I think Spain looks the best and has the highest chance of winning the title

Comment

My england tomorrow hope to god prevails ....
                      they should of won last euro.

It's crime to soccer england has never won the euro trophy......

Love turkey to beat Holland but that's stretching it
                      Their players typically have never had the passion and hearts for the national team. All they care about is EPL and other leagues $$$

Last edited by Keano; 07-05-2024, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Wow canada

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post

Their players typically has never had the passion and hearts for the national team. All they care about is EPL and other leagues $$$

I beg difference.
                          I been their fans ever since Maradona hand of God against them. Argentina is my second team 🤣
                          ENGLISH TEAM PASSION THROUGH OUT HISTORY HAS ALWAYS BEEN THERE.

tengland team is the most unlucky team in history of football they are cursed...forget this tournament , they always play the most beautiful dominating football against any opponent they play...HOW MANY TIMES THEY BEEN KNOCK OUT VIA PKS😢?
                          they are just the most hated national team there is. Everyone in west europe heck the whole world want england to fail and it always HAPPENS....

SAME WAY I HAVE DREAM OF TEAM MELLI WINNING AC AND PP WINING ACL BEFORE PASSING AWAY MY DREAM of England winning euro or wc is always there too......
                          ​​

Comment

Can't give up goal like that in qf OH CANADA

Comment

Can't give up goal like that in qf OH CANADA
                              Mirzapour was worse in 2006 v mexico
                              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                                France has looked quite underwhelming. Zero goals scored from open play. It's miraculous they've made it this far.

Spain are the favorites.
                                It’s why they’ll win the whole thing. With their garbage football they’ve made it this far. If they actually turn it on they’ll slaughter everyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X