X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ENGLAAAAAAAND❤️

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post

OLE, OLE for a country responsible for 90% of the world miseries ?? if only Daie jan were alive ....AND the SWISS score !!!!
      I'm not following.

The vast majority of us here are proTeam Melli. Should we not support Team Melli because Nader Shah diced up Indians or because IR doesn't let women breathe?

Should Palestinians not support Team Melli because Cyrus the Great restored a temple there? Tajiks, Indians, Afghan people stop supporting us because of us having an empire?

Why do so many South American people of all countries support Spain in the Euros?

I'm quite sure Saka, Eze, Guehi, Arnold, Walker, Konsa, Mainoo, Toney, and Bellingham had little to do with the British Empire.

Comment

it's only 20 minutes into the Netherland-Turkey game, but neither side is quality. Too bad that one of these teams will go to the next round and the Germans are not. This is crappy play. All the players standing around.
        “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

wow .... Turkey scores ! hopefully that will open up the game. Horrible defending by the Dutch. The Turks had 3 players open on that header
          “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Much rather play turkey in semi than holland.

Comment

1-1 .... the biggest problem with playing against turkey is that the games are home games for them with all the German-turkish population in germany. 700,000 in Berlin. that is a lot

Comment

WOW ..... good for the Dutch. There did seem to be a foul there

Comment

England has been the biggest eye sore of the tournament, they are so fortunate to be through to the semis.
                  Hope Netherlands can beat them handily.

Comment

Copa

Qf3
                    Panama vs Colombia 3pm pst

Qf4
                    Brazil vs Uruguay 6pst

Comment

Great game by Turkey! One of the highest goal scorers teams of the tournament!
                      Except their game vs Portugal they had a great tournament!
                      Hakan, what a player!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Valiant effort by Turkiye. They showed true grit. And a fantastic coach. He is now an honorary Turk.

Comment

unless there is a huge upset, we should be seeing a Brazil - Argentina final.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            Great game by Turkey! One of the highest goal scorers teams of the tournament!
                            Except their game vs Portugal they had a great tournament!
                            Hakan, what a player!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            today was their best game all tournament but they collapsed badly mentally for a few minutes and it cost them.

Comment

what a win by Colombia. Every time I see them play, I remember the game against the US in the Rose bowl, which i was there when Andres Escobar had an own goal and was later assassinated by the cartel

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                                what a win by Colombia. Every time I see them play, I remember the game against the US in the Rose bowl, which i was there when Andres Escobar had an own goal and was later assassinated by the cartel
                                I was at that match too and also us vs Brazil 4th of July where Brazilian dude knocked Ramos out.

Comment

Working...
                                X