Euro cup and Copa America 2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
    unless there is a huge upset, we should be seeing a Brazil - Argentina final.
    Next Sunday
    love to see Argentina vs Brazil final
    After england vs France or Spain.

But
    I don't think this Brazil can beat urug and Colombia back to back...hope I am wrong

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

Next Sunday

But
      I don't think this Brazil can beat urug and Colombia back to back...hope I am wrong
      I AGREE

But European football is faster and more beautiful to watch

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post

I AGREE

But European football is faster and more beautiful to watch
        I wish winner of copa vs winner of euro
        would of meet like following friday and Duke it out.

Comment

oh wow ...... maybe it is Uruguay

​ :-)
          “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Uruguay ..... population of 3.4M. What an amazing accomplishment.
            “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Next Sunday

But
              yes, you were right. I think after than 7-1 loss to Germany in the WC, Brazil has never been the same

Comment

Uruguay ..... population of 3.4M. What an amazing accomplishment.
                Uruguay is one of the safest and most modern countries in the south America.
                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

They are all rich
                  I had girl friend from there ...and they are very hated just like Argentinians are neither nation mix with minorities a they keep their European blood line.

Comment

it is still amazing that a county of 3.4M can be such a powerhouse when it comes to football

Comment

yes, you were right. I think after than 7-1 loss to Germany in the WC, Brazil has never been the same
                      Days of Brazilian coaches are over.

They need top European coach to come back.

Yorgen klop be perfect or zidane...

Comment

Days of Brazilian coaches are over.

They need top European coach to come back.

Yorgen klop be perfect or zidane...
                        We all need top European coaches ....:-) :-)

Comment

Euro

France vs Spain tuesday. 12pst

England vs Holland w. 12pst

Copa

Canada vs Argentina Tuesday 5pm pst

Colombia vs Uruguay. We'd. 5pm pst

Comment

We all need top European coaches ....:-) :-)
                            Brazil are conceded like England like germans

England only no English coach was Ericsson.
                            Brazilians need to move on from Brazilian coaches.

Comment

Stutter step penalties must be abolished as soon as possible.

Thank you GN for probably telling the team Melli players not to pull any of this bs against Syria. Out penalties that game were fabulous. POWER, STRENGTH - Jeremy Fragrance

Comment

uruguay football is like a healthy mix of
                                Dirty/overly physical sunday league Mexican style spiced with Ayrab Grolling and mindfkng mastery..!!
                                you know its gonna be hackfest of a match when you play them so every player gotta man the fk up and have a going to war mentality in order to beat these sonobez..!!

imo, its this strong warrior mentality in them that often helps them punch way above their quality/quantity levels.... i think much of that stems from their illustrious footballing Past (or should i say Way Past..!? ) they won WCs when the game wasnt all too popular and competitive worldwide yet....!! but by default that prestigious footballing history, has set an extremely high precedence to reach for their newer generation of footballers, thus they have learned to if need be to scratch n claw their way back to the top ...!

by stark contrast there has been way too many fancy/fairyfooted, featherweights in the more current generation of Brazilian National team footballers and most of whom lack the steel to get the job and get stuck-in tough when tough gets going and stakes are high...!! i agree that earlier 7 goal demolishment has taken a Massive toll on their Confidence and Winning Mentality ..!! it'll probably take winning an important title handily for them to recover those heights in Winner's Vigor again..!!

Comment

Working...
                                X