Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    uruguay football is like a healthy mix of
    Dirty/overly physical sunday league Mexican style spiced with Ayrab Grolling and mindfkng mastery..!!
    you know its gonna be hackfest of a match when you play them so every player gotta man the fk up and have a going to war mentality in order to beat these sonobez..!!

imo, its this strong warrior mentality in them that often helps them punch way above their quality/quantity levels.... i think much of that stems from their illustrious footballing Past (or should i say Way Past..!? ) they won WCs when the game wasnt all too popular and competitive worldwide yet....!! but by default that prestigious footballing history, has set an extremely high precedence to reach for their newer generation of footballers, thus they have learned to if need be to scratch n claw their way back to the top ...!

by stark contrast there has been way too many fancy/fairyfooted, featherweights in the more current generation of Brazilian National team footballers and most of whom lack the steel to get the job and get stuck-in tough when tough gets going and stakes are high...!! i agree that earlier 7 goal demolishment has taken a Massive toll on their Confidence and Winning Mentality ..!! it'll probably take winning an important title handily for them to recover those heights in Winner's Vigor again..!!
    That 7 it could of been 11🤣(Germans where told take it easy at ht) it was not in a friendly or copa
    or wc gs IT WAS IN SEMIFINAL OF WC AT HOME .
    ITS BEEN 10 YEARS AND THEY GOTTEN WORST every year.....what's worst they still waiting on neymar 🤣.....only way to fix their mess is hire a European head coach and put that pride a side if not I don't see Brazil winning a world cup in the next 3 decades with outdated Brazilian head coaches.....

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

That 7 it could of been 11🤣(Germans where told take it easy at ht) it was not in a friendly or copa
      or wc gs IT WAS IN SEMIFINAL OF WC AT HOME .
      ITS BEEN 10 YEARS AND THEY GOTTEN WORST every year.....what's worst they still waiting on neymar 🤣.....only way to fix their mess is hire a European head coach and put that pride a side if not I don't see Brazil winning a world cup in the next 3 decades with outdated Brazilian head coaches.....
      Before any other country, Brazilians were creative in midfield and kept the ball.

Now their deep midfield plays for Newcastle and West Ham.

Before they needed Casemiro and Fred in midfield.

2002 World Cup final their midfield had Kleberson, Silva , Cafu, Roberto Carlos, Ronaldinho, Rivaldo. Kaka on bench.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

Before any other country, Brazilians were creative in midfield and kept the ball.

Now their deep midfield plays for Newcastle and West Ham.

Before they needed Casemiro and Fred in midfield.

2002 World Cup final their midfield had Kleberson, Silva , Cafu, Roberto Carlos, Ronaldinho, Rivaldo. Kaka on bench.

The talent still there but soccer has changed and Brazilian coaches are not updated to get results deep down the strech.

Comment

France will beat spain and will see a different french team ....I think this group of players thought the right wingers will win the election and they shy out so far in Tournament. Since the French left wing won you will see a motivated France players come Tuesday and send Spain home.

Comment

France will beat spain and will see a different french team ....I think this group of players thought the right wingers will win the election and they shy out so far in Tournament. Since the French left wing won you will see a motivated France players come Tuesday and send Spain home.
            Yeah my heart wants Spain but my head says France.

France too physical for Spain and Spain too young for France.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

What a freaking ugly game was that Uruguay-Brazil. Uruguay is one disgustingly ugly and dirty team. They are ruining football. I hope they get shat on by Colombia or Argentina. I also blame the referee for not issuing warnings and cards a bit earlier.

In any case, much easier on the eye to watch European football. Too bad Turkie lost as they put on a hell of a show in every game.

Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                What a freaking ugly game was that Uruguay-Brazil. Uruguay is one disgustingly ugly and dirty team. They are ruining football. I hope they get shat on by Colombia or Argentina. I also blame the referee for not issuing warnings and cards a bit earlier.

In any case, much easier on the eye to watch European football. Too bad Turkie lost as they put on a hell of a show in every game.
                Besides the recent friendly (which is quite aggressive in and of itself), Team Melli played Uruguay in the early 2000s in the Carlsberg Cup in Hong Kong. That match was also very ugly, dirty, lots of fouls. I think it ended 0-0 but went to PKs? (Old time members like Oracle and Nokhodi, please correct me if I am wrong).

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post

Besides the recent friendly (which is quite aggressive in and of itself), Team Melli played Uruguay in the early 2000s in the Carlsberg Cup in Hong Kong. That match was also very ugly, dirty, lots of fouls. I think it ended 0-0 but went to PKs? (Old time members like Oracle and Nokhodi, please correct me if I am wrong).
                  It was 1-1 and went to penalties, but you're right. They play filthy.
                  They're very fast, technical, and strong, but they play all sorts of dirty mind games. Would love for them to play against the little West Asian countries in qualification

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post

Uruguay per population is greatest soccer nation on earth.......their nation mentality is win at any cost and they are always accused by other Spanish speaking nations to be extremely racist, and that has united them even more to succeed in economy and soccer.

Comment

Uruguay per population is greatest soccer nation on earth.......their nation mentality is win at any cost and they are always accused by other Spanish speaking nations to be extremely racist, and that has united them even more to succeed in economy and soccer.
                      Yes, South Korea's win against them in WC 2022 is one of the great mental wins in my opinion.
                      Uruguay does not consider any match to be a friendly. They're like Turkey that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Yes, South Korea's win against them in WC 2022 is one of the great mental wins in my opinion.
                        Uruguay does not consider any match to be a friendly. They're like Turkey that way.
                        For tm beat them and Suarez was pissed was great.

Comment

Colombia will knock Uruguay out unless Uruguay take them to pks..

Argentina over Canada.

3rd place match sat
                          Uruguay vs Canada

Comment

In terms of individual talent and pedigree, & well balanced across all positions of the pitch, they are the best team in Europe, no doubt ..!
                            except that hardly any of them real French ..!
                            I also think they will be heartened by the more recent political situation & that will certainly have an affect on their performances the rest of tourney ..!
                            it’s their cup to lose ..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              In terms of individual talent and pedigree, & well balanced across all positions of the pitch, they are the best team in Europe, no doubt ..!
                              except that hardly any of them real French ..!
                              I also think they will be heartened by the more recent political situation & that will certainly have an affect on their performances the rest of tourney ..!
                              it’s their cup to lose ..!
                              Definitely theirs to lose after left won the election.

Comment

Colombia will knock Uruguay out unless Uruguay take them to pks..

Argentina over Canada.

3rd place match sat
                                Uruguay vs Canada
                                Colombia is like the Spain of Copa….they by far have looked the best in their respective tournaments (although Spain did get dominated by Germany in the second half and ET and deserved to lose that one IMO)….generally they have been the best.
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X