No announcement yet.

Euro cup and Copa America 2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn, i regret missing this game much more than rest ... looks like the asshole uruguayans got a taste of their own medicine..!!

Ps

marg bar eeeengiiilis, marg bar eeeeengiilis.... ... mashti bayad beraghse .... az mommonesh natarse...!! marg bar eeeengiiilis..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

damn, i regret missing this game much more than rest ... looks like the asshole uruguayans got a taste of their own medicine..!!

Ps

marg bar eeeengiiilis, marg bar eeeeengiilis.... ... mashti bayad beraghse .... az mommonesh natarse...!! marg bar eeeengiiilis..!!
      🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Darwin Nunez and couple of other Uruguay players
        went to the stands and fought with Colombian fans along with Uruguay fans.....

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
          Darwin Nunez and couple of other Uruguay players
          went to the stands and fought with Colombian fans along with Uruguay fans.....
          That is a big Big No No..!
          every pro player knows that they can not cross that threshold between them & fans no matter how badly provoked..!
          they should & im fairly sure that they’ll be punished harshly for that ..!
          Sore asss wankers got their asses handed to them anyways Lool & now they got to additionally pay dearly for that brain fart moment through suspensions & fines too ..!

Comment

That is a big Big No No..!
            every pro player knows that they can not cross that threshold between them & fans no matter how badly provoked..!
            they should & im fairly sure that they’ll be punished harshly for that ..!
            Sore asss wankers got their asses handed to them anyways Lool & now they got to additionally pay dearly for that brain fart moment through suspensions & fines too ..!
            The Uruguay players were protecting their families in the stands to my understanding which if thats the case is justified

Comment

Security and organization at Copa America has been an embarrassment. I expected much better.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

The Uruguay players were protecting their families in the stands to my understanding which if thats the case is justified
                Probably bs excuse !? that may help their soften the fines & suspension blows a bit but I’m still certain they’ll be hit with big fines n suspension..!

the danger is that when run up to stands & they mix it up with fans, the chances for riot situation between opposing sides fans multiply by a 1000 & ensuing chaotic situation will ultimately boils down to injuries to often innocent fans too & most concerning from the organizers & stadium owners is the massive liabilities arising from the ensuing lawsuits..!
                now let’s see how this situation pans out ..!?
                the punishment levels will certainly get elevated if lawsuits spark from that situation..! But since most of involved in fight folks were probably illigals? fobs, ? they may dodge litigation bullets & then soften their response to those players .!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  Security and organization at Copa America has been an embarrassment. I expected much better.
                  Yea similar to their players, Uruguayan fans @ arrowhead stadium were pretty rowdy & obnoxiously in your face when playing the US too ..!
                  I have little doubt the main spark for that malay was sparked by those cunts ..!?

Comment

Fines will be a coming...

Comment

USA in talks with Herve Renard! I'm so jealous , always wanted him to coach Tm.

Comment

Yea similar to their players, Uruguayan fans @ arrowhead stadium were pretty rowdy & obnoxiously in your face when playing the US too ..!
                        I have little doubt the main spark for that malay was sparked by those cunts ..!?
                        It was caused by drunken Colombian fans attacking Uruguay players’ families.
                        Horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          The next World Cup in the already broken US of A will be a disaster. The US is the new third world now as any third world country is better than this rat hole.
                          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Thanks to these colombian/Uruguay fans
                            every single persian fan in us will go through sss for wc now. I am still planning to to take a banner saying

" espn This is oracle err mashti from pfdc.com daradad daradad" hope it Dont get confiscated now and hope to be on ESPN sports center opening holding that banner.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarsal Claw View Post
                              Fines will be a coming...
                              Uruguay players specialy Darwin Nunez should and must get
                              arrested and charged with assualt....fans that got hit by him will file million dollars law suits against the stadium.
                              fans must be protected as well.

Comment

Imagine seating in the stands after tm wc lose and all sudden
                                sardar, medi o jb came in the stand wanting to fight other nation fans.

What will u do?

Comment

Working...
                                X