Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oracle View Post
    Imagine seating in the stands after tm wc lose and all sudden
    sardar, medi o jb came in the stand wanting to fight other nation fans.

What will u do?
    That will never happen because Iranians as a rule don't beat up on foreigners. We only know how to fight each other up!

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Imagine seating in the stands after tm wc lose and all sudden
      sardar, medi o jb came in the stand wanting to fight other nation fans.

What will u do?
      Have a US flag with me and join the fight. When news media picks up the story they take our side against whatever group of people it is.

Thats how America works

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

Have a US flag with me and join the fight. When news media picks up the story they take our side against whatever group of people it is.

Thats how America works

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Comment

I will go 300 hundred on their arses. Nah, we are only good at talking Shiite, not sure any of us can actually fight!

Comment

Uruguay players specialy Darwin Nunez should and must get
            arrested and charged with assualt....fans that got hit by him will file million dollars law suits against the stadium.
            fans must be protected as well.
            Their families were being attacked. What were they to do?

Comment

Nunez is unhinged, he's always looking for a fight. Their families had already left at that point,

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

what proof they got of that..? families are often in vip box seats or if pitch side seats then often surrounded by their 10s and hundreds of their own fans..!!
                how dafauq can a few drunken fans go there to fight their women and kids..?? makes no sense..! and why would they...? they just won and likely celebratory mode instead ..!!

ps

looking to snatch last minute game tix ( for their fixture vs the USA ) i went to the stadium parking way early around 2pm and many of the uruguan rowdy fans were already there camped out since opening 10am for a 8pm kickoff game, 90% of them were already shittfaced AF and going around waving their flags on purpose into face of US fans or bullying the sports media reporting on the game...!! like i said earlier majority their fan base seemed assholish in nature, similarly to the team..!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

I have gone to many events in the states , if their families was under attacked or any other individual the stadium security/police will come to that area so fast u be amazed.

We need to keep the fans and players away from eachother as much as possible.....Uruguay and Argentina are sour losers and it was a k..n soozi fight...

Comment

can canada beat Uruguay and take 3rd.

3rd place match

Sat 5pm pst

Comment

What a joke
                      no Uruguay player suspended🤣

Canada giving them hell

Comment

Ein chi vagt chip zadan bood OH CANADA

URUGUAY TAKED 3RD PLACE

Comment

Karma is a b*tch. Screw Canada. Shouldn’t have cancelled the TM friendly.

Comment

Canada almost bagged the third place. They lack a decent finisher. In all their games they blundered so many sitters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                              Canada almost bagged the third place. They lack a decent finisher. In all their games they blundered so many sitters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Canada went as far as tm did in ac.
                              if they can play in cold weather in the wc they can go far🤣 I remember they scheduled mexico on their coldest city at night🤣it was comedy mexico couldnt move....but games are in summer so they will go r32 but not pass that.

Comment

Canada went as far as tm did in ac.
                                if they can play in cold weather in the wc they can go far🤣 I remember they scheduled mexico on their coldest city at night🤣it was comedy mexico couldnt move....but games are in summer so they will go r32 but not pass that.
                                I dunno about that! Canada now has a team that (1) participated in the world cup (2) has played some of the best teams in the world in the past few weeks (France, Netherlands, Argentina x2, Uruguay) and a whole plethora of the worlds best players (3) Has gained tremendous self belief (4) plays a direct style of football with extremely fast transitions, exposing the best defenses over and over (5) young team (6) finally a great coach. They are the real deal, top 30 team.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X