Euro cup and Copa America 2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what a dumb foul by the english player
    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post

it was close, but not sure why they didn't show the VAR replay
      German police can not control England crowed victory party.

They robbed england.

Comment

They robbed Germany too.. this is why they created VAR bro and we both know it very well. Why didn't they even check the goal? are we Namahram??? this is why I say fans should stop this VAR trickery before they destroy the game.

here is the offside goal. his toe is offside

image.png

image.png​​
        Last edited by webmaster; 07-14-2024, 02:23 PM.
        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

it was close, but not sure why they didn't show the VAR replay - now they showed it.
          They needed more time to do a photoshop trick exactly as they did in Iran vs Qatar game. I promise soon enough the VAR will be very unpopular with all these wrong decisions.

Comment

That last goal line stop by Spain was FIRE!

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post

They needed more time to do a photoshop trick exactly as they did in Iran vs Qatar game. I promise soon enough the VAR will be very unpopular with all these wrong decisions.
              But we didn't see any English player or coach complain and the English commentators called it onside. This Spain team is worldclass and they were the better team. Only 3 goals allowed before this game is unbelievable.

“It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

The best team of the tournament won.
                They beat Croatia, Italy, Germany, France, and England. They played the most positive football, took chances on generational young talents, have a likeable captain, and were lovely to watch.

Comment

But we didn't see any English player or coach complain and the English commentators called it onside. This Spain team is worldclass and they were the better team. Only 3 goals allowed before this game is unbelievable.
                  I was the only person who said Spain will win it on day one so I know they were the best but why VAR did not show it? a lot of people are talking about this so wait and see. There is no question that Spain deserved it but this goal was offside to me.

Comment

On live play that was offside....then they draw their own line..
                    Go watch it...

Comment

The best team won but Southgate's pragmatic approach shackled down England. It's no coincidence they played better when they were down a goal. Kane didn't have a good tournament as well.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post

NO VAR FOR PGL PLEASE.

Comment

Originally posted by Azmoun_shireh View Post
                          The best team won but Southgate's pragmatic approach shackled down England. It's no coincidence they played better when they were down a goal. Kane didn't have a good tournament as well.
                          Are we going to fire Southgate
                          after leading England to back to back final appearance, before sg. 0 final appearance.
                          also lost wc to unbelievable france 2022 team.

Yeah we didn't play beautiful but his replacement
                          Most probably won't get same result.

I say keep him until 2026wc

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            Canada was very naive. I think they'll do worse than US and Mexico at the World Cup despite the current situation.
                            Agree, very naive. Among a continent of dirty footballers they stood out and lost a bunch of calls. But they did eliminate three teams and came within a shade of beating Uruguay. Even Bielsa thought their win was undeserving.

USA needs to line up a proper coach...if they do will be a force. Dunno what is happening with Mexico.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Argentina vs Colombia delay due

To their fans beating eachother up right now

Comment

Go Chile !!! beat those racist Argentinans

Comment

Working...
                                X