Euro cup and Copa America 2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
    The president of the Colombian Football Federation was arrested early Monday on battery charges after a fight with security guards following the chaos that erupted Sunday at the Copa America 2024 futbol match at the Hard Rock Stadium, police said.

Ramon Jesurun, 71, who is also president of the organization that puts on Copa America, CONMEBOL, was booked into Miami-Dade County jail Monday morning on three counts of battery against a specified official or employee, according to jail records.

His son, 43-year-old Jesus Jamil Jesurun, was arrested on the same charges, according to jail records.

According to the father and son’s arrest reports, the men attacked security guards working at the event who were tasked with keeping people out of a pedestrian tunnel where members of the media were gathered.
    Kadkhodayeh deh keh Morgabi bovad
    vah beh on deh keh chi rosvaie bovad

Comment

Watching all these South American and European teams play all these 16-22 year old talents made me feel like crap knowing Shoja will start for us in 2026 when he's 38. What cowards the coaching staff and our federation are....

We are conceding a bunch of goals anyways...it's not like playing Shoja for his "experience" is proving to be worth anything...

Seriously will it be THAT much difference if we play Fallah instead of Shoja?? I don't think so.

Seriously I feel like I'm being gaslighted constantly into believing all this talk about experience while we constantly concede and always lose....why not take a few risks sometimes?

Comment

These young players need to outplay the older ones in the league....hezbavi and fallah will both start for ss and sepahan PUT UP GOOD GAMES AND JOB IS THEIRS.......

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
          These young players need to outplay the older ones in the league....hezbavi and fallah will both start for ss and sepahan PUT UP GOOD GAMES AND JOB IS THEIRS.......
          Federation needs to put a rule in TM that you can't play anymore after 34-35 ...

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

Federation needs to put a rule in TM that you can't play anymore after 34-35 ...
            They won't do that🤣
            but what they have done by allowing only 20 senior players in the rosters we will see whole bunch young stars and we started to see that at its very first year last year....these players need to step it up in their clubs TM JAYEH BAGAL PA YAD GEREFTAN NIST.....

Comment

The Enzo Fernandez situation is crazy. What an idiot posting on a live stream doing a racist chant that is impacting the chelsea locker room now too. What did France even have to do with Copa lol
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                The Enzo Fernandez situation is crazy. What an idiot posting on a live stream doing a racist chant that is impacting the chelsea locker room now too. What did France even have to do with Copa lol
                I’ve been to Argentina twice. There is quite a lot of racism there. They are the only country that distances itself from the others by claiming they have Spanish Blood only.
                “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

I’ve been to Argentina twice. There is quite a lot of racism there. They are the only country that distances itself from the others by claiming they have Spanish Blood only.
                  Uruguay is 2nd behind them

Comment

Have the native populations in Argentina contributed to the genetic pool?

More information: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indi...s_in_Argentina
                    sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Working...
                    X