X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Someone tell uronov and masharanov,
      Maradona 1990wc story.maradona scored
      On Italy in the saMe stadium he played his home club matches Napoli stadium...and Italian mafia
      Did not appreciate that and his down fall started from that game....protection for Diego was gone and his troubles was not protected from public eyes anymore.

Memo to uronov and masharanov
      DO NOT SCORE any GOALs on iran in azadi.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
        Someone tell uronov and masharanov,
        Maradona 1990wc story.maradona scored
        On Italy in the saMe stadium he played his home club matches Napoli stadium...and Italian mafia
        Did not appreciate that and his down fall started from that game....protection for Diego was gone and his troubles was not protected from public eyes anymore.

Memo to uronov and masharanov
        DO NOT SCORE any GOALs on iran in azadi.
        I also believe Eldor Shomurodov will be available tmrw as well right? Last time we fought them he was injured, it was Uzbekistan B+ team . Regardless though I expect a win even though it will be really tough. Katanec figured this GN team out last time, you just have to flood the midfield and press it, and we collapse. Minute 90 I expect we will be 3-3 and GN will sub in Moghanlou for Ghoddos to give us an extra attacker on the pitch

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

I also believe Eldor Shomurodov will be available tmrw as well right? Last time we fought them he was injured, it was Uzbekistan B+ team . Regardless though I expect a win even though it will be really tough. Katanec figured this GN team out last time, you just have to flood the midfield and press it, and we collapse. Minute 90 I expect we will be 3-3 and GN will sub in Moghanlou for Ghoddos to give us an extra attacker on the pitch
          I still have nightmares over general
          secret weapons of "shotor asia " and damag asia
          coming in while behind 3-2 to qatar...

Comment

10am, perfect time for TM game. Beautiful for us west coast people.

Comment

Comment

line-ups out yet..? links.?
                should be a Good test of GN's abilities..!!
                i suspect he'd go conservative with starting line ups
                Bey
                hardani kannani shoja milmo
                arj ghorbani saman ? torabi ?
                sardar taremi

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

He played both times vs Iran during GN.

Comment

Such a natural photo, just a group of guys hangin on a couch in a stadium !

Comment

Anyone know a place to watch in Madrid ?

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by roozan View Post
                            Anyone know a place to watch in Madrid ?
                            Call Tabriz restaurant. IF they are not showing, they might know who will.

Comment

Originally posted by Pishi_Rules View Post
                              Such a natural photo, just a group of guys hangin on a couch in a stadium !
                              I believe these are TM shirts from different eras.
                              Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post

I believe these are TM shirts from different eras.
                                good ol days when big brands still bothered to sponsor us...!! Puma kits... 98 and 06 WC...!! especially 98pumas were nice retro kits..!

Comment

Working...
                                X