No announcement yet.

PGL 2024/25 TRANSFers and news THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mohamad mehdi mohebi in negotiations with pp.

Comment

Aghai pour set his price at 500k plus 150k for ss kh.

Comment

Maganlu will go uae league...gaedy team

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
          Maganlu will go uae league...gaedy team
          would be curious how he does outside the comfort of the iran pro league - he flopped hard in Portugal
          Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post

would be curious how he does outside the comfort of the iran pro league - he flopped hard in Portugal
            Hopefully great....can't say too much bad about uae league since acl Champ from there

Comment

Mamad Reza azadi to uae al orobeh

Comment

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post

I wouldn't say he flopped. He played half a season, imposed himself on the club eventually and actually started being effective, and then bailed because he was in the Azores and got homesick.

Comment

I think it was Nokhodi a couple years back who said that the UAE league allowing our players back in was going to lead to a bad domino effect on our football.

He was right. So many players wasting their potential in this sh*thole league... Same with Qatar...

Comment

Russia is way to go now.

Go there play decent and offers will come from other part of europe..

Russia is good for plYers under 27

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                      I think it was Nokhodi a couple years back who said that the UAE league allowing our players back in was going to lead to a bad domino effect on our football.

He was right. So many players wasting their potential in this sh*thole league... Same with Qatar...
                      Its truly the worst league. Worse than Qatar. More distraction. Poor training habits. Poor football.

From a football perspective we're better if players stay in Iran (compared to UAE).

Comment

IFF announced next season will have VAR for all games. While I appreciate it, why not focus on making all the cameras in HD first?? And upgrading local broadcasting

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
                          IFF announced next season will have VAR for all games. While I appreciate it, why not focus on making all the cameras in HD first?? And upgrading local broadcasting
                          What a war that will become.

Comment

They are reducing the number of foreign players next year to 5 from 6. One player has to be Asian.

Honestly, we should go even lower to 3.
                            IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
                              All cameras was ordered to be HD 3 months a go and must be HD

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Its truly the worst league. Worse than Qatar. More distraction. Poor training habits. Poor football.

From a football perspective we're better if players stay in Iran (compared to UAE).
                                hit the nail on the head….UAE league is pure poison. QSL is a good league for Asian standard but UAE league is pure trash.
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X