No announcement yet.

|POLL| Keep Ghalenoei or not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THe fake “general” lacks the knowledge of the modern game; it'll be a 1pt world cup and out if he's still at the helm

Comment

1 pt best scenario 2 pt wc written all over this.

Comment

Poor guy, beat Japon and broke our penalty shootout curse. Only gets 5 votes of 50.

His only biiig misstake was not playing Ghaedinho Neymar.
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

I genuinely don't think he's even sober when he's on the sideline. He always seems like he's nashe

Comment

Originally posted by Azmoun_shireh View Post
            I genuinely don't think he's even sober when he's on the sideline. He always seems like he's nashe
            Its pizzeria novins khoresh bademjoon with to much oil in it. 2 plates before the games and he gets dizzy eyes from oil food coma.

Its called General Special in the menu..
            2 plates khoresh bademjoon with extra 2 koobideh sikhs.. mast khiar and one xl cuba cola.
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post

Its pizzeria novins khoresh bademjoon with to much oil in it. 2 plates before the games and he gets dizzy eyes from oil food coma.

2 plates khoresh bademjoon with extra 2 koobideh sikhs.. mast khiar and one xl cuba cola.
              I doubt Mast o Khiar is on the menu for General

Probably Tahdige gheimeh instead

Comment

General special menu before and after every game is 2 sikh of koobideh combo w/ tadig and maste musir before with an additional sikh of kabab barg for every goal scored. It's why our teams is so aggressive and trying to score so much now, without a regard for defense. 1 goal = 1 sikh of barg

Comment

Unfortunately I can't see the poll on Tapatalk, but do I want GN out? Well it depends who would be his successor, if someone of a high-caliber (foreign world class coach) my answer would be a definite yes, however if we're to replace him with any Iranian coach, then I'd certainly oppose that.

I wouldn't even want a mediocre foreign coach, not worth the money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                    Unfortunately I can't see the poll on Tapatalk, but do I want GN out? Well it depends who would be his successor, if someone of a high-caliber (foreign world class coach) my answer would be a definite yes, however if we're to replace him with any Iranian coach, then I'd certainly oppose that.

My problem is that he isn't even the best Iranian coach. I mean they couldn't do better if they wanted domestic then Gn?!!

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post

TBH I don't even disagree with GNs attacking philosophy. He's not as incompetent as everyone says otherwise he wouldn't have achieved his current record (both TM and PGPL) and level of success.

The problem are the people around him are EXTREMELY incompetent. For example:
                      • ​​​​​​His current assistant tactician is someone who got in because his dad works for the football federation. He had no experience AT ALL before TM, even at any clubs. What's his qualification? A $300 online Barcelona certificate anyone can pay and get.
                      • Alin Dinca, who is our goalkeeping coach, his most noteworthy accolade is working for Tractor.
                      • Rahman Rezaian, he is so behind the times we were embarrassed in the Asian Cup when he couldn't find the page in his notebook to flip to when giving tactical instruction to Majid Hosseini
                      • Manicone...he's had a whole year and nearly 20 games in charge of defense...what is he doing?
                      • 3-4 more people I don't have time to write about who are there but shouldn't be.

If GN had some actual good staff around him to give him good advice and be competent he could be relatively fine for us but the issue is he wants yes men. That's why he's gotta go.

Comment

Yesterday the England coach saw his front 3 where being ineffective and Denmark had neutralized them what did he do , he took a risk a chance

Kane ,saka, foden combined caps of 164 out

and

Watkins , Bowen ,eze just 27 caps combined

that what GN needs to have the balls to do , we can’t be competitive if the coach is too scared to lose a friendly game

Comment

His favorite pregame meal is JAGOOL BAGHOOL.

Comment

Working...
                          X