This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sardar Azmoun joined Sevilla FC

He just joined La liga. He has played in Germany, Italy and now spain.

https://romapress.net/sardar-azmoun-headed-to-sevilla/

Any thoughts?

Attached Files
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Jesssssss
    Any official sources for this?
    noneIranian preferably

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      Jesssssss
      Any official sources for this?
      noneIranian preferably
      https://romapress.net/sardar-azmoun-headed-to-sevilla/

We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Kamran jan,
        I couldn't find V3 screen shot on their insta page, possible they removed it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I think he has reached personal terms and agreed to join Sevilla , but I don’t think Sevilla has yet managed to negotiate a loan with buy option or a straight purchase price from Bayer yet ..!
          apoarently Bayer are asking for & still hoping to get some 12 mil for him which is wishful thinking on their part..!
          fkers only paid a lousy 2-3 mil for him anyways, so I don’t get why they’re playing hardball in negotiations.!?

Comment

Thanks Webi jan.

I think this is good move. Now he can add La Liga in his CV. He will get more playing time as well.

Comment

Hanooz dar resaanehaaye Espania chizi nagoftand.
              Shayad behtare kami sabr konim.
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Lets hope this don't fall through like most of our other deals...

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  I think he has reached personal terms and agreed to join Sevilla , but I don’t think Sevilla has yet managed to negotiate a loan with buy option or a straight purchase price from Bayer yet ..!
                  apoarently Bayer are asking for & still hoping to get some 12 mil for him which is wishful thinking on their part..!
                  fkers only paid a lousy 2-3 mil for him anyways, so I don’t get why they’re playing hardball in negotiations.!?
                  Well perhaps Bayer are not underestimating Sardar's value and labeling him "washed up", "Unfit" "Injury prone", "lazy" like most of the ppl on here and they actually understand that he provides the kind of value that plenty of decent European teams can still benefit from.

Idk about 12 mil but he is definitely worth more than 2-3 mil so they'll probably end up meeting somewhere in the middle.

Comment

Originally posted by FeLFeL View Post

Well perhaps Bayer are not underestimating Sardar's value and labeling him "washed up", "Unfit" "Injury prone", "lazy" like most of the ppl on here and they actually understand that he provides the kind of value that plenty of decent European teams can still benefit from.

Idk about 12 mil but he is definitely worth more than 2-3 mil so they'll probably end up meeting somewhere in the middle.
                    well originally Bayer/Lyon and i think couple of other decent western EU clubs were willing to offer some 18-20 mil to zenit for his siggie with only a year left on his contract but zenit kept refusing to sell although Sardar was urging the club to do so..! so as soon as it was within the last six months of his zenit contract, Sardar went behind their backs and signed with Bayer anyways as a Free Agent (i presume with a Fat signing bonus ??) that sly move obviously angered zenit front office but they couldnt do anything about it (sorta similar to Mehdi signing with Inter a few months back..!)
                    anyways instead of forcing an uncommitted player to play out the remaining 6months of his contract, zenit agreed to instead sell Azmoun to Bayer in the winter b4 official end of his contract for some $2-3mil ...! thats where that 2-3mil i said in my last post came from..!
                    so far as what he is worth now ...? imo, if not so injury-prone and more importantly if in proper fitness/stamina/form and that so Consistently then yea he is perhaps well worth 20mil+ still ....
                    but he aint and he is clearly unable to reach optimal fitness and stamina regardless of supposedly trying his best ?earlier this season at Roma..!

and by now its blatantly clear that he has had a fall-out of sorts with the Bayer Mgmt sometimes early on in his career at Bayer..? cause he has repeatedly stated publicly his desire to play elsewhere and the club is also clearly reluctant to bring him back into fold and instead eager to continue to sell/loan him off to other clubs willing to pay the most $$..!

imo, he is still well worth 5-8mil price tag based on his quality and caliber as a target striker alone even with all his fitness and injury worries..!! but probably not so much so on his Bayer Pay-check..!!
                    so something gotta give for this proposed transfer to sevilla to come to fruition... probably in addition to Bayer willing to drop their asking price to mid-high single digit$, he himself also needs to agree to a pay-cut too..! & i suspect he has already agreed to a lower pay to grease this deal through but now comes the chooneh zeni with bayer for his possible outright buy price or loan to buy agreement .!

Comment

Heyf shod

Comment

So he’s not going to UAE?
                        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Working...
                        X