Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

What did he learn in Europe?
    He spent 3 years benched for Haj Safi . Would honestly take even Reyvandi for TM, people don't realize how much an upgrade that would be

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
      You forgot to mention the craziest part...

2 people got electrocuted DURING the AFC press conference...with sudden loss of power, everyone sitting in the dark and reporters hearing and trying to film the screams and commotion of ensuing help.

This is what is technically referred to as a clusterf..k.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
      It's the other way around. Power went out. Two people (who are not employees) went into the work zone and got electrocuted.
      I am sure it was sabotage at this stage.
      The contractor trying to fix the issues at Shahre Ghods is one of few honest contractors in Iran. They are being bought in to clean up tons of mastmali, and are going to take the blame. Pure suckers.

Comment

2 good chances for pp..

Comment

Unbelievable save by Mendy on Alipour holy sh!t!!! That was one of the best saves I have ever seen….the speed and placement of that headed ball was next to impossible to stop but of course Mendy got his hand to it!

the team is playing so well and getting forward very quickly on counters. If we had one or two better midfielders we would be ahead by now….all our chances are coming from the flanks and/or on counters which is fine but the middle is open for us too.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

What is the pitch mafia? Shekamoos who just eat the project money?

I don't know how these guys want to create a multipolar world and challenge the world order if they cant fix a grass stadium
            You're basically spot on. It's the same shekamoos working udner the guise of 2-3 different companies. With bribes and tricks, they effectively win almost every contract out there related to pitches. They intentionally do a poor job to keep the cycle going. The company functions under names like Sadruse Sabz, Chaman Rolle Mohammad....

There is a company that tries to expose them but no legitimate media gives them exposure, because the company is run by super hezzis (who are somehow competent at what they do).

Comment

Perspolis is playing beyond everyone's expectations. Great performance so far. Too bad they conceded an early goal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                Unbelievable save by Mendy on Alipour holy sh!t!!! That was one of the best saves I have ever seen….the speed and placement of that headed ball was next to impossible to stop but of course Mendy got his hand to it!

the team is playing so well and getting forward very quickly on counters. If we had one or two better midfielders we would be ahead by now….all our chances are coming from the flanks and/or on counters which is fine but the middle is open for us too.
                Yap. It's been pretty much one way traffic since the goal we conceded.
                I don't get why Garido doesn't like Khodabandeloo and Salmani!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

His excuse is that they are unfit but tbh Salmani has crazy good pace from the training vids he posts on instagram, surely he can be subbed in for even 30 minutes?

Comment

Love Amiri's gholdor style play. He should be our DM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

for sure….salmani and khodabandelou is exactly what this game needs….if they come on we will definitely score. That was the sharpest attacking footy I have seen from Persepolis in a while and we basically had invisible CMs! Rigi more so than Rafiei IMO….rigi is so freaking slow it hurts to watch!
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

PP was the better team. Ahli outshot 6-1

The penalty was 100% cause he hit the ball and Oronov at the same time. VAR guy from Thailand will cash his check afterwards. There were more camera angles which they only showed 2 of them.

As I said many times before, VAR is their way to cheat and they are using it to their advantage.

Persepolis should keep the pressure as Ahli cannot be lucky all the game and sooner or later their luck ends.

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

His excuse is that they are unfit but tbh Salmani has crazy good pace from the training vids he posts on instagram, surely he can be subbed in for even 30 minutes?
                          Let's hope he subs them in. They will give us the extra little boost to score on this Ahli team. They're there for the taking.

Comment

First PP game I’ve seen since last year Al Nasser game. Wow the press they do is amazing. Beautiful football to watch. I wish TM played like this. Coach has impressed me very much. Let’s see if Al Ahly adjusts in second half and if Garido is able to make adjustments.

Comment

This might be the best footy I have ever seen from Milad Mohammadi…..
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Amazing save from Alexis on the Maharez PK. Algerian on Algerian
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Working...
                                X