AFC Champions League ELITE™ ¦ 2024 - 2025

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
    I get inviting Beiranvand and Hosseini but why do we keep inviting Niazmand when he's a concession machine. Guy is genuinely awful, over someone like Rafiei who shows promise. Dude has failed in almost every team he's gone to
    We have so many goalies that are a head of rafie.
    problem young persian players to tm early they lose motivation...rafie in 3 years is a good invite....for now biravand is ONE, hossini was black listed we shall see if that's removed , and few more young studs league have must be tried out.

Comment

Dude what's up with the pitch? No water in Isfahan?

You could make the case the pitch cost us the game with that Niazmand blunder. It did help us score too, but all things being level what a terrible situation it turned out to be

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

For a forward that’s all you need.
        For bench player maybe, but as a starter you need someone who can last longer than 5 minutes and puts in effort defensively.
        Last edited by The; 08-07-2024, 12:46 AM.

Comment

Sepahan is a great example and proof of a failed country in every department. We are going down as a nation and people. And the sad thing is we don't want to do anything about it. The silence of the people and being submissive to oppression of one of the worst regimes in the world yet, we never complain hence all this is what we deserve. It's a pity.

How can a team that is a contender for the league get defeated 1-4 in their own home? where is Iranian gheyrat nowadays? you guys might blame the coach which in some extent yes, but our players can not be coached or can they?????? and look at their pitch and all the other failures they have brought to their fans it is heartbreaking yet nothing is being done.

I guess it will even get worse and for us living outside Iran will be nothing left to return to... so don't even think about it.
          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
            Sepahan is a great example and proof of a failed country in every department. We are going down as a nation and people. And the sad thing is we don't want to do anything about it. The silence of the people and being submissive to oppression of one of the worst regimes in the world yet, we never complain hence all this is what we deserve. It's a pity.

How can a team that is a contender for the league get defeated 1-4 in their own home? where is Iranian gheyrat nowadays? you guys might blame the coach which in some extent yes, but our players can not be coached or can they?????? and look at their pitch and all the other failures they have brought to their fans it is heartbreaking yet nothing is being done.

I guess it will even get worse and for us living outside Iran will be nothing left to return to... so don't even think about it.
            great post. Also this is why I laugh when ppl say Iranian league has gotten better in recent years. It’s a few years consecutively now we have embarrassing ACL or ACL qualifier results. UAE league is utter sh!t and now in consecutive years their teams have come into Iran in a qualifier and whooped our asses, not just beat us. Our league is pure ashghal these days…..TM is next sadly.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Meanwhile, the stadiums of Englands League One and Germanys Bundesliga 3. Looks much better on average than our so called Persian Gulf "Pro" League right...

https://youtu.be/PullapCVei8?si=dw86Picl4I3WaiOL

https://youtu.be/dTa1TmgI-tg?si=Cxjv4B0LfFFmiuIL

Yani waghean sharmaware.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

great post. Also this is why I laugh when ppl say Iranian league has gotten better in recent years. It’s a few years consecutively now we have embarrassing ACL or ACL qualifier results. UAE league is utter sh!t and now in consecutive years their teams have come into Iran in a qualifier and whooped our asses, not just beat us. Our league is pure ashghal these days…..TM is next sadly.

The average PGPL player will be warming the bench in the Dutch or Belgian 2nd tier. Not exageratting here.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post

The average PGPL player will be warming the bench in the Dutch or Belgian 2nd tier. Not exageratting here.
                  ppl on this forum are delusional with their fandom unfortunately. If it weren’t for Persepolis I truly would never watch and be 100% on TM but I am a diehard red so unfortunately I’m subjected to the garbage footy of our league.

It has gotten way worse in the last 4 years or so…..the only team in recent years to bring any honor or respect to the league has been us with our 2 ACL finals appearances.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

The period from 2013-2020 when players like Azmoun, Taremi, Eza, ARJ, Beiranvand, Ramin, Kanaani, Amiri, PAG, Nourallahi, Gholizadeh, Moharrami, etc all showed up to the scene and peaked should be studied.

Nowadays even the best players in our decaying league could wish they would be half as good.

After 2027 we are truly fu*ked as they say

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

ppl on this forum are delusional with their fandom unfortunately. If it weren’t for Persepolis I truly would never watch and be 100% on TM but I am a diehard red so unfortunately I’m subjected to the garbage footy of our league.

It has gotten way worse in the last 4 years or so…..the only team in recent years to bring any honor or respect to the league has been us with our 2 ACL finals appearances.
                      in fairness the saudi money has made the difficulty of the asian champions league pretty much 10 x over the last year or so. The expectation of a deep run or indeed winning it from any asian team is just unrealistic

And don't forget qatar and UAE are still throwing money left right and centre on European/ South american players

its all together gotten a lot more competitive due to the saudi pro league money - the group stages involve playing the top 4 saudi pro league sides thats a daunting task for any club in asia
                      Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

The period from 2013-2020 when players like Azmoun, Taremi, Eza, ARJ, Beiranvand, Ramin, Kanaani, Amiri, PAG, Nourallahi, Gholizadeh, Moharrami, etc all showed up to the scene and peaked should be studied.

Nowadays even the best players in our decaying league could wish they would be half as good.

They only emerged because we completely exhausted the previous generation. We had no choice but to give young players chances. Simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

They only emerged because we completely exhausted the previous generation. We had no choice but to give young players chances. Simple as that.
                          That's only one factor. Nowadays our talent pool is also extremely bleak looking. Compare our CB options in 2018 with 22 year old Hosseini and 26 year old PAG to now. Who do we have besides Hazbavi? Fallah is a big barge choghondar. This same phenomena is all over the pitch. We don't have any dribblers like Gholi/Moharrami coming up. No Mehdi/Azmoun type of strikers. Even these Russian legionnaires like Ghorbani wish if they would make half the pass of an overweight Ezatollahi

Comment

That's only one factor. Nowadays our talent pool is also extremely bleak looking. Compare our CB options in 2018 with 22 year old Hosseini and 26 year old PAG to now. Who do we have besides Hazbavi? Fallah is a big barge choghondar. This same phenomena is all over the pitch. We don't have any dribblers like Gholi/Moharrami coming up. No Mehdi/Azmoun type of strikers. Even these Russian legionnaires like Ghorbani wish if they would make half the pass of an overweight Ezatollahi
                            We have tons of hidden gems. They just need a chance. In 2010 everyone was crying that we don't have guys like Daei, Mahdavikia, Bagheri, Karimi, Hashemian, Rezaei... anymore ... yet replacements all eventually came.

Comment

Carlos was definitely a big factor, especially in motivating our young players to take european offers. I also dont think Sardar wouldve pulled this UAE move under CQ. I'm not his biggest fan myself but after those dark times in the late 2000's / early 2010's he was the best thing happening to our football.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post

the system is to blame but
                                Imo fans are to blame as well.
                                fans are involve too much now a day interfering with club decisions on daily bases.i give pp as example the management want give young players chance but the fans wont allow them. Before out of 100 fans we had 1 mashsaeed behaivior now
                                there is 30/100...fans cussing out players moms. Sister ,wife's and now the woman's join them as well. Players passion for team disappears when fans behave like that and they choice little bit more money over jersey and that creates the bi ghirati of our players. 100%is the system fault follow by fans behavior.

1.system
                                2.fans
                                3.players
                                In order of blame

Comment

Working...
                                X