X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oracle View Post

the system is to blame but
    Imo fans are to blame as well.
    fans are involve too much now a day interfering with club decisions on daily bases.i give pp as example the management want give young players chance but the fans wont allow them. Before out of 100 fans we had 1 mashsaeed behaivior now
    there is 30/100...fans cussing out players moms. Sister ,wife's and now the woman's join them as well. Players passion for team disappears when fans behave like that and they choice little bit more money over jersey and that creates the bi ghirati of our players. 100%is the system fault follow by fans behavior.

1.system
    2.fans
    3.players
    In order of blame
    Webmaster's point is that the whole country is rotting. The clubs, the fans, the players are all parts of the whole. The entire enterprise of Iranian football is a state run show and not a commercial or a sporting entity. The country is run by a mafia... organized thieves and thugs. The people are willing participants as well. It is like the Matrix. You have a city whose central river has run dry for two decades, and we complain that its soccer pitch is run dry as well!

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post

in fairness the saudi money has made the difficulty of the asian champions league pretty much 10 x over the last year or so. The expectation of a deep run or indeed winning it from any asian team is just unrealistic

And don't forget qatar and UAE are still throwing money left right and centre on European/ South american players

its all together gotten a lot more competitive due to the saudi pro league money - the group stages involve playing the top 4 saudi pro league sides thats a daunting task for any club in asia
      Brother let’s be honest here….even with the foreign imports, the UAE league is still an amateur level league. It is not a serious football league…..it is total and complete garbage. They can bring in all the Argentinians and Brazilians and all that they want….the league itself will always suck. And the fact that they have sent teams to Iran and played in the most hostile crowds in Tabriz and Esfahan and won says everything about the status of where we are as a league……it’s not good.

if we want to unpack we can talk for days about the lack of infrastructure and lack of investment in youth and all the obvious things….its been a long time coming for us to witness a decline and take a big hit at the club and national level and we are at that point now IMO. It will get worse before it gets better sadly. Sardar going to UAE league is going to have a massive negative impact on our football sadly and is part of my point of things getting worse before it gets better.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

Brother let’s be honest here….even with the foreign imports, the UAE league is still an amateur level league. It is not a serious football league…..it is total and complete garbage. They can bring in all the Argentinians and Brazilians and all that they want….the league itself will always suck. And the fact that they have sent teams to Iran and played in the most hostile crowds in Tabriz and Esfahan and won says everything about the status of where we are as a league……it’s not good.

if we want to unpack we can talk for days about the lack of infrastructure and lack of investment in youth and all the obvious things….its been a long time coming for us to witness a decline and take a big hit at the club and national level and we are at that point now IMO. It will get worse before it gets better sadly. Sardar going to UAE league is going to have a massive negative impact on our football sadly and is part of my point of things getting worse before it gets better.
        UAE team won the acl just last year in fact they crushed and humiliated their Japanese opposition doing so

I get it it’s not that great a league but it still has some quality in it .Sepehan made a lot of signings in a short space of time and could be the reason for their capitulation - if Limouchi scores that sitter it’s a different game
        Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
          Webmaster's point is that the whole country is rotting. The clubs, the fans, the players are all parts of the whole. The entire enterprise of Iranian football is a state run show and not a commercial or a sporting entity. The country is run by a mafia... organized thieves and thugs. The people are willing participants as well. It is like the Matrix. You have a city whose central river has run dry for two decades, and we complain that its soccer pitch is run dry as well!

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
          Of course
          the system make the fans bad.

That soccer pitch was embarrassing
          Was the match on paramount

Comment

in fairness the saudi money has made the difficulty of the asian champions league pretty much 10 x over the last year or so. The expectation of a deep run or indeed winning it from any asian team is just unrealistic

And don't forget qatar and UAE are still throwing money left right and centre on European/ South american players

its all together gotten a lot more competitive due to the saudi pro league money - the group stages involve playing the top 4 saudi pro league sides thats a daunting task for any club in asia
            We have money but spend it on Palestine. And our people are declining in brain size ever day. I see it everywhere. Just start reading their comments on insta on different posts. They are so stupid its not funny anymore. Stupidity is on the rise in Iran no questions about it and our players come from the same people so why expect more??

Football needs intelligence and we lack it so badly so let's stop bragging over our achievements in the past because none of them will ever happen again. Finito

We need to stop supporting these bozos so they wake the F up or nothing will ever change.

And soon wait for TM to have the same results perhaps people here would wake up.

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

This loss at home should be a huge wake up for Iranian football. Wake up now or we are going back to pre CQ ranked 50-60 soon

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                We have money but spend it on Palestine. And our people are declining in brain size ever day. I see it everywhere. Just start reading their comments on insta on different posts. They are so stupid its not funny anymore. Stupidity is on the rise in Iran no questions about it and our players come from the same people so why expect more??

Football needs intelligence and we lack it so badly so let's stop bragging over our achievements in the past because none of them will ever happen again. Finito

We need to stop supporting these bozos so they wake the F up or nothing will ever change.

And soon wait for TM to have the same results perhaps people here would wake up.

Yes stupidity is quite high in Iran which is logically when the best ones leave the country wave after wave. The only exception where stupidity become suddenly low is when an Iranian try to fool another Iranian.

However it is known that masses, specially football and insta troll comments are a big show of stupidity all over the world

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                  This loss at home should be a huge wake up for Iranian football. Wake up now or we are going back to pre CQ ranked 50-60 soon
                  for that to happen we would need other teams to improve around us extensively

the only teams I see who’ve really improved in Asia are Uzbekistan , Iraq , Indonesia and Qatar yet even all four of them are yet to qualify legitimately for a World Cup the last twenty years or so

japan and Korea are steaming light years ahead

Australia - meh hard to judge them they fell in the Asian cup first time they met a decent side and I’m not convinced - like us they lack quality coming through

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                    Club football is hard to judge because of the money Qatar , uae and Saudi Arabia spend

2 months ago a j league team got demolished by a pretty average Al Ain Side on paper - where does that put the j league? We have a player who’s doing pretty well there that can’t get into team Melli.

Asian league football is hard to judg- id say uae , Qatar , top 2 pgl , Saudi teams outside the top 4 , k league and j league are all similar levels roughly speaking

Comment

for that to happen we would need other teams to improve around us extensively

the only teams I see who’ve really improved in Asia are Uzbekistan , Iraq , Indonesia and Qatar yet even all four of them are yet to qualify legitimately for a World Cup the last twenty years or so

japan and Korea are steaming light years ahead

Australia - meh hard to judge them they fell in the Asian cup first time they met a decent side and I’m not convinced - like us they lack quality coming through
                      If we keep on euro legionnaires, I don't think the rest will catch us. Now we have a wave of players in Russia, that are more competent to develop our players like our domestic olaghs.

I don't see the other asian behind us to catch us soon. Uzbekistan is the biggest threat as they have the same access to russian league and start sending players to west Europe. Maybe Iraq and Jordan are the following threats but they start from very far.

Ksa is incapable to send players in Europe so their margin of progressive is very small, same with qatar/uae.

I don't expect IPL clubs to win ACL or have the level of euro top leagues. I just want them to launch young prospects like hosseinnejad, Saharkhizan ghorbani and sell them to Europe or give them a bigger role in the league if an euro move isn't possible (salmani, Aghaeipour, eslami..). A dynamic league is more than enough

Comment

The level of underestimating Iraq here is crazy nowadays. They're 100% reaching the next WC. They've got more Euro legionnaires in top clubs than we do in the last 2 years. Avg age of this team is only 24, this is not the same old team we beat 3-0 with Skocic in 2022. Almost every player is different.

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
                          The level of underestimating Iraq here is crazy nowadays. They're 100% reaching the next WC. They've got more Euro legionnaires in top clubs than we do in the last 2 years. Avg age of this team is only 24, this is not the same old team we beat 3-0 with Skocic in 2022. Almost every player is different.
                          Who are their euro legionnaires in top clubs recently?

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

The age of the team is absolutely not 24. This is Iraq we are talking about

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Who are their euro legionnaires in top clubs recently?
                              20 year old Jasim in Serie A with Como 1907, 21 year old Iqbal in Eredivisie with Utrecht, 22 year old Ali in Eredivisie with Herenveen, and a few other players scattered around Denmark and Swedish first leagues. All these players are 23 or younger and one of the reasons why Iraq has been having a relatively competitive resurgence in recent times like winning the "gulf" cup (lol) and beating teams like Japan and Saudi. They've essentially been fielding a U25 team the last 20 games besides a few regulars like Aymen Hussein.

Meanwhile all of our boys are going to Russia and god knows what will happen. Our only top flight legionnaire is Taremi and the other 2 (Ghoddos and ARJ) are basically leftovers for low tier clubs to pick up

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

The age of the team is absolutely not 24. This is Iraq we are talking about
                                Correction: I checked transfermarkt and their average age is now 25 but my point still stands...

Comment

Working...
                                X