No announcement yet.

AFC Champions League ELITE™ ¦ 2024 - 2025

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At this stage I’m convinced Iranian gov is trying to destroy Iranian football as it has in Mashhad. That’s the goal.
    the instagram crowd of course love to just moan and repeat the same stupid slogans.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Electrocution. Not explosion. Not much better but big difference.
      It was electrocution , first it was reported as explosion .....

By the time all stadiums have var over and under on camera installers death is 3.5

Comment

At this stage I’m convinced Iranian gov is trying to destroy Iranian football as it has in Mashhad. That’s the goal.
        the instagram crowd of course love to just moan and repeat the same stupid slogans.
        That’s a plan for 45 years to destroy Iran and Iranians.
        IRI = FAILED

Comment

Qataris are laughing at the stadium. IR has only brought shame to Iran yet we have people who are sleeping tight.

خلائق هر چه لایق

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_8hG...RlODBiNWFlZA==

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

I wonder where in Iran there isn't shame.
            Yesterday final of the Tehran tennis tournament for the world tour between a russian (ex 200th in the world which is nice) and an Italian. The game was lasting and was finally suspended and canceled near the end because of the sunset and no lights. This already happened last year

Comment

I am surprised AFC didn't use this pretext to make Iranian teams play on neutral grounds. This grass fiasco all over Iran would have been a good reason

Comment

The IR well-orchestrated a plan to stop playing games in all big cities with big football fans during Mahsa Amini's death anniversary to avoid big crowds and bigger rallies.

Just think deeper!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So the power went out yesterday at Shahre Ghods stadium.
                  The construction workers left, and then 2 random dudes entered the work area and got electrocuted.

Safety culture in Iran means nothing.

I think the only reason AFC says nothing is because pretty much every project in the middle east is completed with next to nothing in terms of safety programs/enforcement.

Media also needs to expose the damn pitch mafia.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    I am surprised AFC didn't use this pretext to make Iranian teams play on neutral grounds. This grass fiasco all over Iran would have been a good reason
                    Qatari stadiums send Indians, Nepali , Pakistani and Bangladeshis to their graves all the time incompetence is all over Asia
                    Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post

Qatari stadiums send Indians, Nepali , Pakistani and Bangladeshis to their graves all the time incompetence is all over Asia
                      Iran is able to build world class malls and iranian closest allies (China, Russia, Turkey, Qatar) build world class stadium all over their country.

On a second thought, maybe we need this aberoorizi under the spotlights so things finally change. It is not a surprise Azadi renovation speed up (a little) when PP and SS get grouped with CR7

Comment

What is the pitch mafia? Shekamoos who just eat the project money?

I don't know how these guys want to create a multipolar world and challenge the world order if they cant fix a grass stadium

Comment

The construction workers left, and then 2 random dudes entered the work area and got electrocuted.

I think the only reason AFC says nothing is because pretty much every project in the middle east is completed with next to nothing in terms of safety programs/enforcement.

You forgot to mention the craziest part...

2 people got electrocuted DURING the AFC press conference...with sudden loss of power, everyone sitting in the dark and reporters hearing and trying to film the screams and commotion of ensuing help.

This is what is technically referred to as a clusterf..k.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

WTF wrong with this Spain coach starting rigi sorosh ahmadzadeh amiri
                            When he has
                            Yasin saerlak khodabanlu alishah sadegi lucas eisa on the bench.

I don't think this coach will survive this job.

Comment

AFC needs to ban IFF from hosting any games until the infrastructures are fixed.
                              IRI = FAILED

Comment

Al ahli fielding all their stars. Pp retirement house is going to get a good lesson

Comment

Working...
                                X