AFC Champions League ELITE™ ¦ 2024 - 2025

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
    Milad is ruining every single attack on left side, Urunov was pissed off at him lol
    Pluto, MiMo has some offensive sootis, but he was really good defensively and even had some nice offensive touches.

Honestly we played well today. Vaghean shans nadashtim.

Also Guendouz slowly working his way into all Persepolis' hearts.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian H View Post
      I saw the last 10 minutes of the Esteghlal game. Jalali was really good found forward on the left side. Esteghlal really dominated their opponent at the end.
      why didnt Jalali start?
      And was the opponent really bad or esteghlal really good.
      And the fans were singing Nekounams name
      Typical Iranian bipolar fans. Last game they wanted Nekounam's head. Now they love him.

Al Gharafa was really bad.
      Esteghlal beat them deservedly.

Comment

Persepolis and Esteghlal started a total of 13 iranian players. Only 3 of Them are in TM. Dont really know what to Think about that. Specially Persepolis have many iranian players that arent close to the national team.

Wish their Would be focus on developing Young players in Iran.

Comment

After watching this 2 performances I truly believe iranian teams have something to say this season in AFC Elite 🙌🏻

Comment

Regarding the PP match...

+ Most hard dicked international performance by an Iranian team since TM against Japan. They played their hearts out against a team worth all of the PGPL teams combined.

+ My Apologies to Gouendouz. I was not familiar with his game.

+ The Georgian is a gem.

+ Manager got the tactics right.

+ Khodabandelou got some playing time.

- Although technically gifted, Uronouv is one of the most selfish, low I.Q players to wear the PP shirt in recent memory. We without a doubt would have had more dangerous chances if he passed more.

- Unlike the tactics, the manager got his lineup wrong. Ahmadzadeh has no business starting. Also It has to be either Soroush or Masoud. You can't start both next to eachother. Too slow.

- Alekasir is awful. Never been a fan. Should have kept Zahedi.

- Al-Ahli made it really easy for us despite being on paper a giant compared to us. We failed to capitalize.
            Last edited by The; 09-16-2024, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
              Regarding the PP match...

+ Most hard dicked international performance by an Iranian team since TM against Japan. They played their hearts out against a team worth all of the PGPL teams combined.

+ My Apologies to Gouendouz. I was not familiar with his game.

+ The Georgian is a gem.

+ Manager got the tactics right.

+ Khodabandelou got some playing time.

- Although technically gifted, Uronouv is one of the most selfish, low I.Q players to wear the PP shirt in recent memory. We without a doubt would have had more dangerous chances if he passed more.

- Unlike the tactics, the manager got his lineup wrong. Ahmadzadeh has no business starting. Also It has to be either Soroush or Masoud. You can't start both next to eachother. Too slow.

- Alekasir is awful. Never been a fan. Should have kept Zahedi.

- Al-Ahli made it really easy for us despite being on paper a giant compared to us. We failed to capitalize.
              If Urunov was not selfish he would never play in the PGPL. Besides being fast and physically strong, his technique is superb. Given Iran's lack of attraction for talented foreign players, it is a blessing to have such a player in the Iranian Pro League.

Comment

What an impressive performance by Persepolis! Nevertheless the result, that was a world class performance! Hats off!
                Urunov is too good for IPL! He will end up in europe and high level football soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kian H View Post
                  Persepolis and Esteghlal started a total of 13 iranian players. Only 3 of Them are in TM. Dont really know what to Think about that. Specially Persepolis have many iranian players that arent close to the national team.

Wish their Would be focus on developing Young players in Iran.
                  That is the reality of pro football everywhere in the world these days not only Iran!

Comment

What i dont like to see is ahmadzadeh and Rigi in starting line up!
                    I can live with Amiri as he is still doing Ok( ideally i rather to see him as super sub) but like Rigi and Ahmadzadeh shouldn't have been starter!
                    Team js too old! No Iranian player in starting line up under 29- 30 almost!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

That is the reality of pro football everywhere in the world these days not only Iran!

Expat players % by confederation
                      Conmebol 11%
                      UEFA 27%
                      AFC 19.1%
                      Concacaf 25%

Europe is a bit different because of EU rules.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Pluto, MiMo has some offensive sootis, but he was really good defensively and even had some nice offensive touches.

Honestly we played well today. Vaghean shans nadashtim.

Also Guendouz slowly working his way into all Persepolis' hearts.
                        He made up for it at times. I just laugh when I see him play because at times he is faster than the ball itself. I still think PP should have gone for Goudarzi during transfer window.

PP today were super unlucky, wings were super active. I would like to see a midfield of Amiri, Bandelou, and Salmani tbh they would add a lot of press and pace to it.

Comment

There is no moral victory.
                          Pp lost because it's hc played 3 halfbacks=age 100 years old exactly. When he has young studs on the bench.

The ref was b...ch....that was clear pk he reverse it...uronov had position of the ball got charged from behind .......

When they make pp change its takhte jamshid logo and ss remove its persian gulf logo then they gonne rob u you on the field too.

There was old member here used to say 10 kilometer on Caspian sea was in Europe from Iran territory and we should push to join uefa.
                          That seems like good plan now if possible.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
                            There is no moral victory.
                            Pp lost because it's hc played 3 halfbacks=age 100 years old exactly. When he has young studs on the bench.

The ref was b...ch....that was clear pk he reverse it...uronov had position of the ball got charged from behind .......

When they make pp change its takhte jamshid logo and ss remove its persian gulf logo then they gonne rob u you on the field too.

There was old member here used to say 10 kilometer on Caspian sea was in Europe from Iran territory and we should push to join uefa.
                            That seems like good plan now if possible.
                            Aziz what are we going to do, join UEFA and then refuse to play Israel? UEFA will ban us just like they banned Russia.

Automatic DQ from qualifying. We have 2x chance to meet them now in WCQ and nations league.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

Aziz what are we going to do, join UEFA and then refuse to play Israel? UEFA will ban us just like they banned Russia.

Automatic DQ from qualifying. We have 2x chance to meet them now in WCQ and nations league.
                              There is talk Isreal joining North or sout America ...

Maybe Persians are wrong by putting their nation symbols on their jersey...

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

If IR knew that one CL game has more revenue than the entire ACL tournament, maybe they'd smarten up.

oh who am I kidding

Comment

Working...
                                X