AFC Champions League ELITE™ ¦ 2024 - 2025

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

If IR knew that one CL game has more revenue than the entire ACL tournament, maybe they'd smarten up.

oh who am I kidding
    I can't wait to get Manchester united players
    On shahre ghoods field

Comment

Kudos to both Perspolise and Esteghlal for good performances despite all shortcomings in that mulla ruled country. Perspolise was the better team and deserved to win.

BTW- I don't understand why they don't use high quality artificial turf in Iran. They can never build and maintain proper natural grass fileld in Iran, period.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

That is the reality of pro football everywhere in the world these days not only Iran!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I dont agree. The Spanish players from Barcelona and Real Madrid are national team players.
        The german players from Bayern Munich are national team players.
        The English players from Man City and Arsenal are national team players
        The Italian players from Inter are national team players.

The Iranian players from PP and SS arent national team players.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian H View Post

I dont agree. The Spanish players from Barcelona and Real Madrid are national team players.

If our NT players are in Europe that's not a pb. And we have nt player at Sepahan.

The best model should be a mixed of veteran NT (unfortunately k. Rezaei alipour milmo zahedi are/were almost washed up even for ipl standard) quality foreigner and youngies.

I don't understand why bandelou don't have much playing time at pp

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

If our NT players are in Europe that's not a pb. And we have nt player at Sepahan.

The best model should be a mixed of veteran NT (unfortunately k. Rezaei alipour milmo zahedi are/were almost washed up even for ipl standard) quality foreigner and youngies.

I don't understand why bandelou don't have much playing time at pp
            Garido doesn't like young players. He played Yaghoub Barage in our first game for 5 minutes - he made one mistake and he yelled at him very loudly on the side of the field.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian H View Post

Those clubs you mentioned are among the best in the world. Any player regularly playing for Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, or Man City would naturally be a national team player. If you want to make a fair comparison, you should compare us with Japan, Australia, South Korea, or any African country. How many players in their starting 11 also play for their country’s top clubs?

Edit: Ah I think you’re referring to the fact that they’re playing oldies and not giving enough opportunities to talented youth players? I agree with that statement.

Comment

Persepolis game was on ESPN Brazil for some reason. Highlights below:

Also to further demonstrate that Asian football is instable, and that you can't draw direct theories between national teams and club teams, Gwangju beat ACL finalists Yokohama 7-3!

Comment

Yokohoma Fc just lost 7-3 to Gwangju Fc (who were playing in the k league 2 just 2 years ago) again I think J League teams are somewhat overrated (referee for this match was Iranian)
                  Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Per new sport minister
                    ALL ACL MATCHES @SHAHREH GHOODS STADIUM ARE BAN.

Comment

It seems SK has also pitch problems

Comment

Originally posted by ShirFarhad View Post

Those clubs you mentioned are among the best in the world. Any player regularly playing for Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, or Man City would naturally be a national team player. If you want to make a fair comparison, you should compare us with Japan, Australia, South Korea, or any African country. How many players in their starting 11 also play for their country’s top clubs?

Edit: Ah I think you’re referring to the fact that they’re playing oldies and not giving enough opportunities to talented youth players? I agree with that statement.
                        What I meant was both that they play old washed up players. But also that the iranian national teams playing in Iran, doesnt really play for Those two clubs.
                        those countries you mentioned, their best players are in Europe. But if you take Egypt, the national team players playing in Egypt, are from the two best teams. Persepolis and Esteghlal have plenty of Iranian players, but most of Them arent even close to the national team.
                        They should have the best iranian players, that plays in the iranian League. Atleast Sepahan have a few

Comment

Working...
                        X