AFC Champions League ELITE™ ¦ 2024 - 2025

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahmadadeh on the other hand sucks.

There was a handball by Al-sadd, but I don't think they'll get the penalty.

Comment

Do pp know they have to put the ball in the goal?

Comment

Joao is really bad.

Another penalty shout but the refs waive it off.

Pieces of s*it.

Comment

Ref f***ed us out of another handball.

Comment

47 y old ale kasir subbed in. No mehri no kbandelou no salmani

Comment

Their goalie (Mashal) turned into Bufoon today.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                Their goalie (Mashal) turned into Bufoon today.
                Seems like its more a pattern with this Persepolis team if anything, everyone they face turns into Bufoon for some reason

Comment

Just hit the crossbar too!

Comment

We need an actual striker.

Finishing was atrocious tonight.

Referee team can also f*** themselves.

Comment

I feel bad for Garido. Completely outcoached the opponent but his striker options are bums like Issa "me love you long time" Alekasir and Ali Alipour (how did this guy make it to Europe?)

Comment

How alipour rigi sarlak amiri delle kassir rafiei ahmadzadeh can have an important role for a big Iranian club in 2024?!

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                          I feel bad for Garido. Completely outcoached the opponent but his striker options are bums like Issa "me love you long time" Alekasir and Ali Alipour (how did this guy make it to Europe?)
                          Never understand why alipour was getting hyped in Portugal. I didn't see score anything than pk and tap in there.
                          I hoped he would at least help an Iranian club in acl, but it's too much to ask

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                            that was mostly on Zoao! Couldn’t cleanly hit anything.
                            Alipour was a winger today.

Abdi was better than all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              How alipour rigi sarlak amiri delle kassir rafiei ahmadzadeh can have an important role for a big Iranian club in 2024?!
                              Amiri was excellent today man. Best along with Mimo.

Also Sahraei (the 21 yr old) wasn’t bad either.

Comment

This edition of Persepolis needs time and some good players. Alipour and Xao are not really anything special. We need to inject some new blood into this team. I knew this match was gonna be hard and could smell the defeat. We are far behind Arab money and planning. Maybe in 10 years we could reach where they are now. Truth hurts sometimes but with this regime there are no positives anymore and we are destined to fail.
                                __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Working...
                                X