No announcement yet.

AFC Champions League TWO™ ¦ 2024 - 2025

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not gonna lie Hazbavi has been pretty average when I watch him for Sepahan. IMO Fallah defends with much more passion and aggressiveness especially in his last 2 starts for Esteghlal

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
      Not gonna lie Hazbavi has been pretty average when I watch him for Sepahan. IMO Fallah defends with much more passion and aggressiveness especially in his last 2 starts for Esteghlal
      He is catastrophic I don't know what happened to him in qatar

Comment

5 minutes added time??? LOLLLL

edit: nvm they changed it to 9

Comment

Morais again sent his team out with the wrong tactics and hot headed players.

IIRC, Mohammadi has gotten a stupid red card in the ACL in the past 2 seasons, IIRC.

Comment

Sepahan team looked out of breath 30 minutes into the match.

Expensive foreign players were also out of shape.

One of the worst performances from Morais in his time with Sepahan. Wrong lineup, wrong tactics.

Comment

Tomorrow our national shocker TT for new loss!

Comment

Enjoy biravand tomorrow
                Most likely last match for him in 2024 unless they suspend him and let him play while he appeals🤣🤣
                When president son is a regular at the matches
                A lot can be done to keep suspended player
                Keep playing.

Comment

IPL and Iran football is a joke. There is news going around that Taj is begging the government to standardize football as AFC is sending a team to Iran to review football standardization; if they do not approve Iran, they will suspend Iran. Of course they will try to pay their way out of it but at some point even paying will not save us as our football is knee deep in corruption and lack of standardization.
                  IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                    IPL and Iran football is a joke. There is news going around that Taj is begging the government to standardize football as AFC is sending a team to Iran to review football standardization; if they do not approve Iran, they will suspend Iran. Of course they will try to pay their way out of it but at some point even paying will not save us as our football is knee deep in corruption and lack of standardization.

This is just a threat by Taj.
                    There is no such threat. He's looking to save his job as IFF elections are coming up shortly.

AFC doesn't give a damn. For Esteghlal's game yesterday they still thought it was in Azadi Stadium

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

This is just a threat by Taj.
                      There is no such threat. He's looking to save his job as IFF elections are coming up shortly.

AFC doesn't give a damn. For Esteghlal's game yesterday they still thought it was in Azadi Stadium
                      So it explains why al gharafa main team didn't go to shahre qods stadium yesterday.

Hopefully taj lose the iff election, we had so many fiasco with him since 2 years

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
                        Fallahs passes are much more crisp a well.
                        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

So it explains why al gharafa main team didn't go to shahre qods stadium yesterday.

Hopefully taj lose the iff election, we had so many fiasco with him since 2 years
                          lol IFF before TAJ was even worse tbh, rather keep the devil you know versus the one you don't. At the very least under TAJ we are getting our friendly slots maxed out. Under Majidi we couldn't even schedule 1 friendly, complete catastrophe.

Still get annoyed at thinking about the whole Kamranifar dilemma in 2022.

They're all so shit in general feels like its one gav for another

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

Daneshgar is in mamali dog house.
                            Gudarzi at 20 is liability...
                            They should of let
                            Daneshgar mohamadi yazdani go and went after 2 more cb one starter and one bench.
                            Lb letting zakipor go was mistake.

Sepahan always go after midfield and forwards
                            , last year weakness was cb and they didn't fix it in off season once again...their mentality is we will outscore opponents but second have pgl teams play position by position ball and defense wins trophy .
                            The problem is the pool of defenders in Iran isn’t the greatest rn to choose from. I rather see daneshgar/Yazdani play CB with Hazbavi then Mohammadi and rather have Goodarzi play then Hananov even if he’s young. If we lose while we play our best lineup then you can’t be mad but you are right about sepahan mentality of outscoring opponents.

Comment

Both Hardani and Yousefi are overrated big time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                Both Hardani and Yousefi are overrated big time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Lol did Hardani even play today? I don't think I saw him. He's pretty decent for TM, especially compared to our left side

Comment

Working...
                                X