Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haazbavi on the bench. I don't know what happened to him in qatar

Comment

Nzonzi is one of the biggest waste of money in PGPL season. The guy is operating at 60%.

Players like him (former stars, in the last year or two of their careers) bring nothing to our league. They just want to get one last paycheck before retiring.

Comment

We should close our league seriously. We don't even have the youth excuse

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
          Nzonzi is one of the biggest waste of money in PGPL season. The guy is operating at 60%.

Players like him (former stars, in the last year or two of their careers) bring nothing to our league. They just want to get one last paycheck before retiring.
          tell that to the idiot fans who think the Saudi method is best.

As I’ve said before just copy Uruguay and Argentina and we’ll be 100x better off in terms of football.

also Morais is a good assistant, but not a manager. I’m not saying it with disrespect either.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            Haazbavi on the bench. I don't know what happened to him in qatar
            You can tell his confidence is shot down for some reason, every time he makes a pass or has 1v1 he looks anxious. I wonder what happened to him?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              We should close our league seriously. We don't even have the youth excuse
              It will be a hat trick of failure after Esteghlal match.

Comment

Niazmand is SO BAD. Like in terms of PGPL goalkeepers he's probably one of the worst ones. This guy seriously keeps getting invited as TM second keeper? Its actually ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
                  Niazmand is SO BAD. Like in terms of PGPL goalkeepers he's probably one of the worst ones. This guy seriously keeps getting invited as TM second keeper? Its actually ridiculous
                  To think CQ’s goalkeeping coach thought he had the most potential.

This loss is all on Morais. He got every player he wants. Dallal crew loved him. He can’t motivate or control players. It’s time he goes. If he was Iranian he’d have been fired long ago. Bring in Navidkia. He’s ready.

Comment

Morais still doesn’t know his back 4. It’s just such a pain to see. Even though Daneshgar played bad today sepahan best defensive lineup is Hardani,Hazbavi,Daneshgar,Goudarzi. I’m not surprised our defence is so shaky with the amount of changes in the defensive lineup.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                      Morais still doesn’t know his back 4. It’s just such a pain to see. Even though Daneshgar played bad today sepahan best defensive lineup is Hardani,Hazbavi,Daneshgar,Goudarzi. I’m not surprised our defence is so shaky with the amount of changes in the defensive lineup.
                      After 3 years he still wastes his transfers of garbage midfielders and forwards.

Comment

lets be honest, given the current state of the country, you can't expect better than this. we are essentially under threat of war and economical collapse. these players and coaches have their mind somewhere else outside of football. Do not expect too much from our teams this year.
                        IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                          lets be honest, given the current state of the country, you can't expect better than this. we are essentially under threat of war and economical collapse. these players and coaches have their mind somewhere else outside of football. Do not expect too much from our teams this year.
                          Argentina has been the worlds biggest source of inflation, unrest, and corruption in currency for decades and they won a world cup and won 2 COPA Americas.

These Sepahan players are paid millions by the club. Anyone watching can see that it is mismanagement under Morais instead of those factors you listed.

Lets keep the players and coaches accountable a bit for their jobs

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            After 3 years he still wastes his transfers of garbage midfielders and forwards.
                            I’m not a big fan of Morais after 3 years and no accomplishment but sepahan usually plays well offensively, it’s the defence that’s their Achilles heel. Regarding the transfers there is some serious dalal bazi going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

Argentina has been the worlds biggest source of inflation, unrest, and corruption in currency for decades and they won a world cup and won 2 COPA Americas.

These Sepahan players are paid millions by the club. Anyone watching can see that it is mismanagement under Morais instead of those factors you listed.

Lets keep the players and coaches accountable a bit for their jobs
                              100%.

This is not 1983 anymore where half our players drive cabs and are serving on the front!

Comment

I think we should just lower our expectations at least in ACL. Pp Ss Sepahan and even Tractor fans all believe that they can win an Asian title but the reality is we are nowhere close to where we want to be and the Arabs and even East Asian teams all have superior squads compared to us specially with their foreign players. The problem now is we can’t even win the games we are supposed to at least on paper.

Comment

Working...
                                X