Sardar medi

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
      young line up vs Kyrgyzstan

Pourhamidi
      Hardani kanani hezbavi jalili
      omri gorbani Saman gaedy
      Sardar medi
      IDK if Omri is ready for callup. I follow him closely and he shows a lot of promise but he his decision making raises a lot of questions ngl im sure u know as a PP fan.

Gholizadeh is back in training now so our right side is definitely going to be ARJ/Gholi. I'm guessing he will drop Allahyar and Limouchi too

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

IDK if Omri is ready for callup. I follow him closely and he shows a lot of promise but he his decision making raises a lot of questions ngl im sure u know as a PP fan.

Gholizadeh is back in training now so our right side is definitely going to be ARJ/Gholi. I'm guessing he will drop Allahyar and Limouchi too
        Omri had a decent second half of pgl with malavan last year...

Problem with teammelli going young is there is always someone better than the young guy ....jb is better than omri.

We complainer midfield is old and slow
        But when want go young then we complain how come the guy that is older and better not playing.

Best waY is because of so much talent tm has
        best 25 get call up and best 11 start regardless of age...

Comment

Omri had a decent second half of pgl with malavan last year...

Problem with teammelli going young is there is always someone better than the young guy ....jb is better than omri.

We complainer midfield is old and slow
          But when want go young then we complain how come the guy that is older and better not playing.

Best waY is because of so much talent tm has
          best 25 get call up and best 11 start regardless of age...
          IMO main priority for younger players right now need to be CB, midfielders, and left back. winger position we have Ghaedi/Mohebi/ARJ/Gholizadeh/Torabi who will stay till next AC and beyond. Our midfield is more urgent because there is no depth besides Ghoddos and Eza, and we need serious depth there (not Noorafkan)

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
            FIFA rid be Jaame Jahaani.
            Gorohe maa MASKHARE ast.
            Residan be jaame jahaani bayad SAKHT baashe, in goroohe tokhmi chi e?
            They really ruined the thrill of qualification, and the difficulties with getting out of the group stage. Now the qualifications are almost certain for all top teams, and the group stage will just be a warm up for the real tournament. I doubt the 16 additional teams will bring the quality of competion up, it will likely mean certain weaker teams will be there just to get beat. They ruined the charm of the WC, and the last real WC we had was also in a shit destination with no football culture in the winter.. The fans lost something great for greed of FIFA.
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post

They really ruined the thrill of qualification, and the difficulties with getting out of the group stage. Now the qualifications are almost certain for all top teams, and the group stage will just be a warm up for the real tournament. I doubt the 16 additional teams will bring the quality of competion up, it will likely mean certain weaker teams will be there just to get beat. They ruined the charm of the WC, and the last real WC we had was also in a shit destination with no football culture in the winter.. The fans lost something great for greed of FIFA.
              IMO counter point is that the quality all around the world is increasing and 32 teams wasn't enough anymore. In this EUROS alone you see how teams like Serbia/Slovenia/Slovakia/Georgia are wrecking havoc and going toe to toe with the big teams but they would never qualify beforehand because of the way the system is rigged against them. Same with Asia, the overall quality is increasing big time with teams like Iraq and Jordan beating Japan and SK which was unheard of before. I personally don't think that having an extra r32 before r16 is all that bad of a thing and we will all love it in due time.

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

IMO counter point is that the quality all around the world is increasing and 32 teams wasn't enough anymore. In this EUROS alone you see how teams like Serbia/Slovenia/Slovakia/Georgia are wrecking havoc and going toe to toe with the big teams but they would never qualify beforehand because of the way the system is rigged against them. Same with Asia, the overall quality is increasing big time with teams like Iraq and Jordan beating Japan and SK which was unheard of before. I personally don't think that having an extra r32 before r16 is all that bad of a thing and we will all love it in due time.
                Agree totally.

Slovakia is a little team now but as part of czechoslavakia won the Euros in 1976...beating world Cup holders W Germany in the finals ala the Panenka!

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

hmm not sure its certain- I mean For Japan they gotta face China , Australia, Saudi Arabia away that's a pretty entertaining group of fixtures- I'd say Iran and South Korea's group are pretty boring and predictable though
                  Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post

hmm not sure its certain- I mean For Japan they gotta face China , Australia, Saudi Arabia away that's a pretty entertaining group of fixtures- I'd say Iran and South Korea's group are pretty boring and predictable though
                    yes but even the third and fourth placed teams have a easy route to qualify
                    Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                    http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                    [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                    Villa + Messi =

Comment

Any update on where Iran v North Korea will be played - it’s either going to be China or Malaysia but I guess somewhere like dailan makes the most sense as it’s about an hour away from Korea and has hosted Chinese World Cup qualifiers before

Comment

Any update on where Iran v North Korea will be played - it’s either going to be China or Malaysia but I guess somewhere like dailan makes the most sense as it’s about an hour away from Korea and has hosted Chinese World Cup qualifiers before
                        I hope we play them in Pyang pyang.

Comment

I hope we play them in Pyang pyang.
                          it's pyongyang and i think fifa already confirmed it will be in Malaysia or China

Comment

it's pyongyang and i think fifa already confirmed it will be in Malaysia or China
                            They should take us to farest city in China from tehran if they are smart

Comment

Yep 👍
                              ridan to WC raft ..! :/

Comment

Iran v North Korea will be held in Laos it seems

Comment

Working...
                                X