Only reason we won’t qualify

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only reason we won’t qualify

This needs to be said we are grouped with Qatar and UAE now everybody knows we struggled in the Asian cup, We struggled against Hong Kong, We struggled against UAE, We struggled against Syria, We struggled against Qatar now I don’t know, We can diagnose the reason as being we have a weak coaching staff or we can diagnose the reason as the players selection was weak or …...

but my main concern now that CQ is not there is players accepting bribes from these Arab teams, to throw games, that have money specially UAE and Qatar a lot of these players have played there, A lot of these players have connections there and these federations have connections with our players and coaching staff so I’m just gonna get this off my chest right now so it’s out in the open before we even start playing the third round

skill, wise and player wise, we are hands and feet above all the other teams in our group. The only thing the only limiting factor that I see affecting us are own technical staff and coaching staff and we have a history of some players in the team our players who accept bribes and throw games in the opponents favor(Qatar and uae) , I really hope that I’m wrong !!!

but we need to address this now , Iran is corrupt country , Qatar and uae buy ppl with money , most Iranian players are money hunger , but we need to address these issues now to see if it’s going on.

They need to clamp down on this issue and we need to make sure because these are the only two factors that are going make us not qualify for the World Cup and not be able to get out of this easy easy group.

I’m not convinced . UAE don’t have the quality to do well on the road every away game will be tough for them.

same too with Qatar now Al Hydoss has retired

id argue uae are a lot weaker than 2015-2020. They didn’t look great in the Asian cup either - unconvincing against Hong Kong and had an easy group this time round.

it’s hard to rig a 10 game group stage - eventually the quality will speak for itself

Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post
      I’m not convinced . UAE don’t have the quality to do well on the road every away game will be tough for them.

same too with Qatar now Al Hydoss has retired

id argue uae are a lot weaker than 2015-2020. They didn’t look great in the Asian cup either - unconvincing against Hong Kong and had an easy group this time round.

it’s hard to rig a 10 game group stage - eventually the quality will speak for itself

Bro not saying that they going to rig every game , we all knowing going to the World Cup and not making it can all be 1 or 2 point difference in the end ….

we suffering a lose to Qatar and tying UAE , for those teams it will make the difference ,

neither Qatar , UAE are even close to us …

only really dangers team here is Uzbekistan they have talent and their coaching staff really knows our weakness..

Comment

Qatar has already rigged two Asian cups and they won both they’ve already rigged one hosting of a World Cup they couldn’t they tried to rig the Ecuadorian players, In the World Cup
        but it became a scandal. It was too difficult for them to rig, but unlike Iranian players which you know they’re familiar with our culture and they have easy access to these players, they can rig them very easily.

Comment

I don't think we will have easy qualification ahead, coaching staff, this generation of players and many other reason, i think finishing first or second will be challenging but we will finally manage a direct qualification!
          Have a feeling it will be us and Uzbek this time for direct qualification!
          We shouldn't have any issue vs UAE! My concern is away vs NK
          My predication
          Qatar: 4 points
          Uzbeks: 2 points
          UAE: 6 points
          Kyrgyzstan: 6 points
          NK: 4 points

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Its best out of 30 points and as long as we get 18+ we will directly qualify.

Comment

we got the easiest group possible what are you talking about

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
                we got the easiest group possible what are you talking about
                To us Iranians we think that.

Most people think Group B is the easy group.

Comment

group B is Korea against all Arabs,
                  we dont need that bs iraqi vs faghani drama

Comment

It literally couldn't be easier for us...no Iraq, no Jordan, no Saudi, no Japan, no Aus. Half the Qatari squad that beat us a few months ago in AC also retired right after. Say we completely flop and get 4th in the group, we can still direct qualify from round 4. Say we end up second in round 4, we still have a chance in inter-continental playoff tournament. It literally can't get easier

Comment

I think South Korea Group is easier
                      But, I take this over Group C

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
                        It literally couldn't be easier for us...no Iraq, no Jordan, no Saudi, no Japan, no Aus. Half the Qatari squad that beat us a few months ago in AC also retired right after. Say we completely flop and get 4th in the group, we can still direct qualify from round 4. Say we end up second in round 4, we still have a chance in inter-continental playoff tournament. It literally can't get easier
                        Qatar always plays us tough. TM as we have all mentioned plays best against "bigger" teams.
                        Even under CQ for 2018 WCQ, our worst games were against Qatar and Syria.

If we think it will be easy, it will be very hard.
                        Aren't people watching what's happening at Euro Cup?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

To us Iranians we think that.

Most people think Group B is the easy group.
                          Group B would be the worst group IMO. 10 physical games against shady Arab sides with bad pitches. At least even NK home game will be played in Shanghai so pitch will be decent

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Qatar always plays us tough. TM as we have all mentioned plays best against "bigger" teams.
                            Even under CQ for 2018 WCQ, our worst games were against Qatar and Syria.

If we think it will be easy, it will be very hard.
                            Aren't people watching what's happening at Euro Cup?
                            Those times are behind us. The reason our FIFA ranking is so high is because we have gotten nothing but small teams and beat them easily for like 3 cycles now lol. We don't struggle against small teams, we struggle against teams that play organized low block football. GNs teams especially are a one-trick phony in attack with everyone doing their own thing so if a team has organized defense and counterattack us we will concede

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
                              group B is Korea against all Arabs,
                              we dont need that bs iraqi vs faghani drama
                              Of course, but that's because of mind games and off-field stuff.
                              From a football perspective, there is one big team and then a bunch of similar teams.

South Korea will win every game. They will have the first perfect qualification round in history.

Comment

Working...
                              X