Only reason we won’t qualify

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

Those times are behind us. The reason our FIFA ranking is so high is because we have gotten nothing but small teams and beat them easily for like 3 cycles now lol. We don't struggle against small teams, we struggle against teams that play organized low block football. GNs teams especially are a one-trick phony in attack with everyone doing their own thing so if a team has organized defense and counterattack us we will concede
    Low bloc comment is right - but most small teams play low block against us.
    Hopefully Manicone can help tighten the defense up, and the rest figure out how to make our attack more efficient.

I also look forward to having a healthy TM for once. TM will look very different when PAG, Gholizadeh, Moharrami, Ezatollahi and ... are all in shape and more importantly in form.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Of course, but that's because of mind games and off-field stuff.
      From a football perspective, there is one big team and then a bunch of similar teams.

South Korea will win every game. They will have the first perfect qualification round in history.
      I think you are wrong because Iraq and Jordan are very strong teams. This group is a trap for the Koreans maybe they will lost against iraq or Jordan if the don't take the group seriously.

Comment

Iraq and Jordan will qualify to the world cup no doubt. This Iraq team beat Japan much more convincingly than us. Over the last 2 years or so they kicked out all the old timers and brought in legionnaires + cultivated their youth. They have same amount of legionnaires as us now with avg age of 25 playing in teams like Utrecht, Strømsgodset, Braunschweig, Halmstads, etc. They basically are flooding low tier Eredivisie/Denmark/Swedish teams with U23s

Comment

Low bloc comment is right - but most small teams play low block against us.
          Hopefully Manicone can help tighten the defense up, and the rest figure out how to make our attack more efficient.

I also look forward to having a healthy TM for once. TM will look very different when PAG, Gholizadeh, Moharrami, Ezatollahi and ... are all in shape and more importantly in form.
          Gholizadeh could have made us so much better if his legs decided to actually work. I'm not sure what his career situation is like right now, back to back ACL surgery and meniscus tear im not even sure if he can run anymore

Comment

This world cup edition is junk and easy to qualify so let's not give it much attention. I guess the Asian cup is more important now.
            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Iraq and Jordan will qualify to the world cup no doubt. This Iraq team beat Japan much more convincingly than us. Over the last 2 years or so they kicked out all the old timers and brought in legionnaires + cultivated their youth. They have same amount of legionnaires as us now with avg age of 25 playing in teams like Utrecht, Strømsgodset, Braunschweig, Halmstads, etc. They basically are flooding low tier Eredivisie/Denmark/Swedish teams with U23s
              Hype for Iraq is overstated. Young Asians in particular fall for this hype because Iraqi fans are very loud on twitter and reddit.

Iraq's legionnaires are on the same level as a team like Palestine's. Those legionnaires will not make the difference in big games.

They beat Japan more convincingly? Their winning goal should have been called for an out of field ball.

You beautiful younger members need to get over this admiration/fear of Iraq because they beat us in penalties in 2015 and criminal Wilmots abandoned our team in 2019.

Jordan is a much better and more effective team.

Gholizadeh could have made us so much better if his legs decided to actually work. I'm not sure what his career situation is like right now, back to back ACL surgery and meniscus tear im not even sure if he can run anymore

He was just in Iran. Apparently he was back to training with his club in Poland at the end of the season. Lots of clubs want him but his release clause is too much.

Comment

Originally posted by allan123 View Post

I think you are wrong because Iraq and Jordan are very strong teams. This group is a trap for the Koreans maybe they will lost against iraq or Jordan if the don't take the group seriously.
                Koreans won't take them lightly. Any coach they pick will also be better than Klinsmann the bisavad.
                To me they have the best players in Asia and are way better than the results they got in Asia Cup.

Comment

Iraq has definitely improved and I also think they will qualify this time but please don’t exaggerate. We completely dominated Japan, Iraq got lucky Japan couldn’t finish their chances.

Comment

Imo 8 from Asia will be:
                    Direct:
                    Iran
                    Uzbek
                    SK
                    Jordan
                    Japan
                    Aussie
                    Next round:
                    Saudi
                    Qatar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Better to put me in net instead of beiro when we play bs qatar ; because i wont accept a bribe unlike him... next time put your arm out fully to make the save
                      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

OK guys this is really messed up so supposedly the IRI has put a quota that means there has to be a certain number of Turkish speaking players on the team. There has to be a number of whatever ethnicity you can think of that they want a certain number of Islamic players on the team as well so manhganlou and Umit nourafkhan are the two Turkish speaking players on the team right now and they’re there because of a quota they’re not there because they’re the best players.

This is fucking ridiculous. It’s like saying the French national team should only be white players and no black players then the French team won’t even do shit because the best players are all black African .

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post
                          OK guys this is really messed up so supposedly the IRI has put a quota that means there has to be a certain number of Turkish speaking players on the team. There has to be a number of whatever ethnicity you can think of that they want a certain number of Islamic players on the team as well so manhganlou and Umit nourafkhan are the two Turkish speaking players on the team right now and they’re there because of a quota they’re not there because they’re the best players.

This is fucking ridiculous. It’s like saying the French national team should only be white players and no black players then the French team won’t even do shit because the best players are all black African .
                          Cant FIFA get involved if that’s true?
                          Formerly known as Cameronse

Comment

April fools was 3 months ago man.

Also if there is a set quota, then they've gone over.

Milad Mohamadi, Torabi, and Azadi are also all Azari speakrs!

Velemon kon dadash.

No one in real life even pays attention to these things except for turkish nationalists online.

Comment

April fools was 3 months ago man.

Also if there is a set quota, then they've gone over.

Milad Mohamadi, Torabi, and Azadi are also all Azari speakrs!

Velemon kon dadash.

No one in real life even pays attention to these things except for turkish nationalists online.
                              Everytime I log in here there is a new conspiracy theory 😂 it's always really funny

Comment

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
                                wait until pezeshkian is elected
                                On front of jersey
                                It will say YA SHASIN IRAN
                                and
                                In the back it will say
                                Aybi yoookh...

amir galenoie is persian tork as well..

I always thought I was 100% mashadi until covid-19..then I found out i was 25% persian tork. I was shocked to learn that.. it explained alot of things aBout me. it all makes sense now🤣🤣...

Comment

Working...
                                X