Cant FIFA get involved if that’s true?
    I love the fact u have posted 6 times since 2015,
    and your 7th post in 9 years is
    YOU WANT FIFA TO GET INVOLVE
    BEACAUSE OF THIS...

have Good 4th ..

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      I don't think we will have easy qualification ahead, coaching staff, this generation of players and many other reason, i think finishing first or second will be challenging but we will finally manage a direct qualification!
      Have a feeling it will be us and Uzbek this time for direct qualification!
      We shouldn't have any issue vs UAE! My concern is away vs NK
      My predication
      Qatar: 4 points
      Uzbeks: 2 points
      UAE: 6 points
      Kyrgyzstan: 6 points
      NK: 4 points

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      NK away will be played in Malaysia or China - so that makes things 100 times easier- compared to the other pool 6 teams of having to face kuwait away which is an annoying hostile atmosphere or indonesia away who had the highest attendances in the asian qualification matches so far and a really good coach .

All in all i don't think these sides have the fire power to really cause much trouble- Qatar are going through major transition and they themselves i believe will have a difficult time in their away matches.

Uzbekistan look strong - but again they bottle it time and time again- they fail when it counts the most - they never have the composure to see the job through so maybe they f things up again here.

UAE - again they are not the team they once were - i think they are really on the downtrend - a 2015/2019 UAE team would have been problematic- now they look weak and in the asian cup they were nothing special

Kyrgyzstan looked weak and unconvincing in qualification and in the Asian cup looked wreck-less - they're lucky to be at this stage imo.
      Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

I love the fact u have posted 6 times since 2015,
        and your 7th post in 9 years is
        YOU WANT FIFA TO GET INVOLVE
        BEACAUSE OF THIS...

have Good 4th ..
        Better than wanting FIFA to get involved bc another national team removed the "allah" in our flag.

You too have a good 4th, Mashsaeed/Kateb/Oracle!
        Formerly known as Cameronse

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Hype for Iraq is overstated. Young Asians in particular fall for this hype because Iraqi fans are very loud on twitter and reddit.

Iraq's legionnaires are on the same level as a team like Palestine's. Those legionnaires will not make the difference in big games.

They beat Japan more convincingly? Their winning goal should have been called for an out of field ball.

You beautiful younger members need to get over this admiration/fear of Iraq because they beat us in penalties in 2015 and criminal Wilmots abandoned our team in 2019.

Jordan is a much better and more effective team.

He was just in Iran. Apparently he was back to training with his club in Poland at the end of the season. Lots of clubs want him but his release clause is too much.
          I think with Iraq it’s the fact the home games in Basra is their biggest strength . Can’t think of a more hostile atmosphere than that really - I believe it’s their major strength they sold out the marches even against small opposition like the Philippines.
          Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

The thing about Iraq is 80% of their team is younger than 25. After last qualifiers when they flopped with Advocaat as coach, they brought in Casas who has managed youth in teams like Barcelona and was assistant manager to the Spain National team with the goal of building a way better team.

Their federation is aggressively spending money on academies, recruiting legionnaires from their diaspora, and developing the players. They're getting them friendlies with teams like Mexico, South Korea, Ecuador, Venezuela, and Belgium. Its not a fluke they went from losing to us 3-0 under Skocic to beating Japan in 2 years. Its a completely different team

Comment

Iraq and ksa have natural talent in their population.
              persians players just grow on tree.

Comment

We won’t do Shiite until we overthrow the government Sunni. It’s that simple.

Comment

Working...
                X