No announcement yet.

Saeid Saharkhizan & Mohammad Ghorbani @ FC Orenburg | 2024/2025

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First time I watch the Russian league in a about a year...

This PGPL quality of football just with better cameras. Ghorbani is also being used in a box to box role rather than Deep midfield, which sucks because we need someone to replace Ezza, not Ghoddos( we already have Hosseinnejad for that).

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

This PGPL quality of football just with better cameras. Ghorbani is also being used in a box to box role rather than Deep midfield, which sucks because we need someone to replace Ezza, not Ghoddos( we already have Hosseinnejad for that).
      i think bottom half of Portuguese league - bottom half of Belgian league and a lot of the j league is IPL level somewhat

think we overestimate Europe sometimes lol
      Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Saied just subbed in for his first appearance

Comment

Yes and also I noticed Ghorbani loves to push up and constantly be in the box even for team Melli. This worries me as his main responsibility is to be coordinating defense. I don't want a goalscorer I want a defender. I hope this doesn't give him bad habits

Comment

Saharkheezan was involved but somewhat poor. Two separate occasions in the opposition box he made the wrong decision which lead to dangerous counters.

He's young and will hopefully become more confident with playing time

Comment

Saeid starting in cup match against Khimki

Comment

He offered nothing and they lost the match 0-1
                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

im also beginning to realize same, after the clear and complete demise of goozmoun ever since leaving RPL to western EU..!

ps

still a far better destination for our young and promising footballers in lieu of lack of serious interest in them from better leagues of western EU ..!!

just being away from their families and all that bs hashieh etc.that often surrounds our domestic football.....
                  being forced to learn a new language, adjust to far different culture and living conditions.... will help them mature up much faster and hopefully form a more professional approach to their footballing careers..!
                  off course with Sardar we failed miserably on that front bara chi nanasho baa khodesh bord oonja ke continue ke pampero loosesh kone..!🤦

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    im also beginning to realize same, after the clear and complete demise of goozmoun ever since leaving RPL to western EU..!

ps

still a far better destination for our young and promising footballers in lieu of lack of serious interest in them from better leagues of western EU ..!!

just being away from their families and all that bs hashieh etc.that often surrounds our domestic football.....
                    being forced to learn a new language, adjust to far different culture and living conditions.... will help them mature up much faster and hopefully form a more professional approach to their footballing careers..!
                    off course with Sardar we failed miserably on that front bara chi nanasho baa khodesh bord oonja ke continue ke pampero loosesh kone..!🤦
                    Disagree. Sardar was very good until his last game vs chelsea where he got that injury before his transfer to bundes. He was never really the same after. He was elite that game. His talent and class is there, its just his body.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

ps

Failed miserably? He won several RPL titles and scored many crucial goals in Irans World Cup qualifiers and played for two of Europe’s top clubs

all in all he did well for team Melli . I’d argue he had more productive Asian cups than taremi despite being injured more and he was a bigger asset for our 2018 wcq

all in all you can’t ask for much more than that really 2010-2014 era we were so poor upfront - Sardar and taremi really saved us

Comment

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post
                        Failed miserably? He won several RPL titles and scored many crucial goals in Irans World Cup qualifiers and played for two of Europe’s top clubs

all in all he did well for team Melli . I’d argue he had more productive Asian cups than taremi despite being injured more and he was a bigger asset for our 2018 wcq

all in all you can’t ask for much more than that really 2010-2014 era we were so poor upfront - Sardar and taremi really saved us

He's the second highest goal scorer after Daei at 53, followed by Taremi at 50. No doubt he massively carried us through the last two world cup cycles. IMO gotta wait and see to judge him by mid season but if his decline continues I think that we need to be open to trying different things even though we don't have anyone lined up. I feel as though switching to a one-striker formation with Taremi up to will help make our team a bit better. We can use the extra player for a midfielder with pace like Salmani/Hosseinejad to help with pace/defense in the middle.

IMO our greatest depth nowadays is from the wings/fullbacks.

Comment

No offense to the kid as he is only 20, and Sardar shitting the bed badly but come on, some people desperately looking for replacement for Sardar and i hear this guy name as one of the options!
                          He will never replace Sardar!
                          We are talking about the second best goal scorer of TM all time!
                          Sardar, Taremi wont be replaced any time soon! Despite all the recent years failure of Sardar at club level!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            No offense to the kid as he is only 20, and Sardar shitting the bed badly but come on, some people desperately looking for replacement for Sardar and i hear this guy name as one of the options!
                            Sardar, Taremi wont be replaced any time soon! Despite all the recent years failure of Sardar at club level!

Unfortunately none of our kids in Russia have the talent Azmoun does. Nothing against them but Azmoun is a whole different beast. Nobody can even attempt to jump as high as him even with his current weight. Only player that's showing world class talent so far is our dual national Stuckler who at 19 is getting offers from multiple Serie A clubs.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

His youth goal record is also a lot worse than sardar’s - Sardar scored 30ish goals at youth level this guy has 2

Comment

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post
                                His youth goal record is also a lot worse than sardar's - Sardar scored 30ish goals at youth level this guy has 2
                                He is no where close Sardar! Players with Sardar talent will be available once every two, three decades!
                                Imagine if Sardar was even 50% dedicated, he was playing regularly in top 4-5 trams in best leagues!

Comment

Working...
                                X