Mehdi Taremi @ Inter Milan Season 2024/2025

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mehdi Taremi @ Inter Milan Season 2024/2025

Our boy is in town, arrived today. More detail to come..

Inter, Taremi è pronto: Inzaghi studia il suo utilizzo | Gazzetta.it

Taremi lascia la sede nerazzurra, si attende solo l'annuncio. Le prime parole: "Forza Inter" (linterista.it)

Last edited by Essi; 07-10-2024, 07:04 AM.

Biggest Iranian football transfer since Ali Karimi to Bayern Munich.

Comment

Im sorry my club screwed up and didn't sign you, I will never forgive Milans owner for screwing it up

Forza Taremi !
      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
        Im sorry my club screwed up and didn't sign you, I will never forgive Milans owner for screwing it up

Forza Taremi !
        It wasn't mean to be. With how bad Milan was last year their fans (and the Taremi haters) would hate on him.

Comment

https://x.com/TuttoMercatoWeb/status...SlvYOvXMw&s=19
          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post

Forza Taremi !
            in hindsight, im now so glad that happened..!!
            Massive Upgrade for our boy, well worth wasting another year in dragao ..!

Comment

He will conclude the final medical on Friday with official signing immediately after that.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                He will conclude the final medical on Friday with official signing immediately after that.

anyone know why it’s such a long wait? This stuff is usually immediate upon arrival…..that’s 3/4 days later.

Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

anyone know why it’s such a long wait? This stuff is usually immediate upon arrival…..that’s 3/4 days later.

I dont understand it either, we have to wait so long for an official announcement that is rumored since 7 months

Comment

Because we are Iranian and nothing in our 2500 year history has ever happened without drama and suspense.

Comment

I'm really curious about how Taremi will develop play wise under Inzaghi the next 2-3 seasons before he probably retires. He's one of the players I could definitely see coaching after retiring. He's got it all, the awareness and intelligence of a coach and also been exposed to multiple different types of systems

Comment

It's not that long, is it?
                        He technically had a contract until July 1st. By the time he gets to Italy, gets immigration processed, moves in.. lawyers do their thing... it doesn't seem that long.

Comment

Bcuz of euro cup signings are slower
                          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

It's not that long, is it?
                            He technically had a contract until July 1st. By the time he gets to Italy, gets immigration processed, moves in.. lawyers do their thing... it doesn't seem that long.
                            It’s very long IMO….all that stuff you mentioned was handled prior to him getting to Italy. I have never seen a new player arrive to sign for a new club and have it take more than a day to do the medical, sign the contract and be unveiled. He arrived Tuesday and according to what diz said it won’t be done until Friday/saturday…..very weird to me.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Former Nerazzurri boss Andrea Stramaccioni, the first Italian tactician to coach in the Iranian league, feels Mehdi Taremi can make the difference under Simone Inzaghi this season.

“Iranian footballers usually have strong personality and, Taremi has always settled well at new clubs. I’ve never coached him, but I know him well. He is a hard worker and he’s always had the right attitude inside the dressing room,” he said.

“I remember that he was not a starter at Porto when he arrived, but thanks to his performances, he convinced Conceiçao to give him playing time,” continued Stramaccioni.

“The coach even changed the system for him.”

“He has always done it in his career. The fixture list will be packed and Taremi will have to adapt to different strike partners.

“Simone Inzaghi can entirely focus on him during the pre-season with Thuram and Lautaro, who will arrive after international tournaments later on.

“Taremi is an experienced striker who can score many goals. He fills the box and is a complete forward with physical strength and strong on aerial duels. He will be a valuable alternative to Lautaro and Thuram, who dominated the last season. Marotta and Ausilio completed an important signing, especially because he joined on a free transfer.”

https://football-italia.net/stramacc...-impact-inter/

Comment

Working...
                              X