X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
    Any highlights/video of the goal?
    https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9u7O...x2bzhsdGw3Zg==

if Taremi keeps scoring in friendly’s inzaghi will have to start him for the opening games……you can’t sit the guy who was first to show up to pre-season and score all your goals. Taremi >>>>> Thuram

Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

^^
      Hold your horse man, not saying Taremi is Yazdani but FYI, Dariush Yazdani was getting lots of min even vs Milan in pre season for L'Kuzen and didn't get single min during the real season!
      Friendly and preseason don't 'mean much tbh! But for someone like him, all he can control is to perform well which he is doing it!
      Unless a real turn over, he will not start over Thuram on regular basis!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m looking forward to Aug11 vs Chelsea at Stamford Bridge. Not sure if Lautaro/Thuram will be fit for that friendly. But if Taremi scores there I think he’s made a good case to start.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          ^^
          Hold your horse man, not saying Taremi is Yazdani but FYI, Dariush Yazdani was getting lots of min even vs Milan in pre season for L'Kuzen and didn't get single min during the real season!
          Friendly and preseason don't 'mean much tbh! But for someone like him, all he can control is to perform well which he is doing it!

Good thing is their work ethics are completely different. Yazdani was partying (if I recall the rumors correctly) day and night.
          The other Leverkusen players (Pashazadeh and Mousavi) also didn't make it because Pashazadeh immediately got badly injured (out for more than a year). Mousavi was also partying and homesick and went back despite being ok. Leverkusen took 3 Iranians and now a fourth (Azmoun) and they've had great attitudes

Taremi on the other hand, even at his worse has always been a hard worker.

Comment

“Brain?”

lol

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/ZvIzK4nFlCY

Comment

Simone Inzaghi has been sleeping at the training centre for Inter Milan’s preseason preparations, working until late in the evening.

This according to today’s print edition of Milan-based newspaper Gazzetta dello Sport, via FCInterNews. The newspaper also reports that Henrikh Mkhitaryan, Mehdi Taremi, and Piotr Zielinski have followed the coach’s lead.

Comment

Legendary former Inter Milan midfielder Nicola Berti says he is “already in love” with new Nerazzurri signing Mehdi Taremi.

Berti praised the 32-year-old Iranian international in an interview published in yesterday’s print edition of Milan-based newspaper Gazzetta dello Sport, via FCInterNews.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  ^^

bro come on yazdani and the role/expectations he was given upon going to Leverkusen is nothing close to Taremi going to inter. The guy barely saw the field, there is a 0% chance that happens to Taremi. I was very pessimistic about Mehdi’s minutes this year but his performances do mean something….maybe not to definitively insert him as the first choice forward to pair with Latuaro but he’s doing everything he can to make a case for himself to be the starter by the first game of the season…..that’s all I’m saying. Oh and that he is better than Thuram of course

Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

bro come on yazdani and the role/expectations he was given upon going to Leverkusen is nothing close to Taremi going to inter. The guy barely saw the field, there is a 0% chance that happens to Taremi. I was very pessimistic about Mehdi’s minutes this year but his performances do mean something….maybe not to definitively insert him as the first choice forward to pair with Latuaro but he’s doing everything he can to make a case for himself to be the starter by the first game of the season…..that’s all I’m saying. Oh and that he is better than Thuram of course
                    Before Euro 2024 and before Mehdi joined the Inter Camp, I was a bit worried that he might end up on bench most of the time but after I saw Thuram in action for France and from what I have seen on Mehdi in action in pre-season but also reactions from media, staff (Inzaghi) and other Inter veterans about Mehdi, I'm not worried at all. As the matter of fact, I think he will be starter together with Martinez.

And comparing Mehdi in current form and experience (4 years in Portugal plus almost 100 goals) with lot of UCL experience, it's almost criminal to compare him with Yazdani that basically achieved zero in his pro carrier.

Comment

Inter new home kit is out. Looks like atalanta one from the right side.

The question is how to find the genuine kit or high copy with Taremi name and number at a reasonable price

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                          Finally we see him in Inter jersey, and can finally forget memories from the namak nashnas Porto.

Saw a pic with jersey and number 99, the number 11 would have much better

Comment

I will be going to Pisa and spending some time just outside it in a couple of weeks time. Annoyingly a few days before I fly out there Inter are playing a friendly in Pisa.

Comment

^^^^^
                              Thank god i said i am not comparing both !
                              My point is preseason doesn't mean anything! So far he did well and that is what you expect new comer to do! To impress the coaching staff!
                              Is this enough to start the season? IMO no!!
                              They didn't even yet played in friendly vs some half decent side!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                                kaleh pacheh!

Comment

Working...
                                X