No announcement yet.

Mehdi Taremi @ Inter Milan Season 2024/2025

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taremi's home jersey with the Serie A patch is 189.22 Euros.

Comment

Originally posted by Club monaco

can you share the link with me plz
      https://store.inter.it/it-it/inter-home-kit-24-25.html

Pick the Kit you like, select 'Player" under customization and pick "99 Taremi"

I had Google translate the page for me from Italian to English. Very easy to use.

Comment

Does that site deliver to US?

Comment

Originally posted by Club monaco View Post
          Does that site deliver to US?
          I believe so. I tried to order for US, but it keeps sending me back to the main page. I'll try again in a couple of days. Could be a website bug.

Comment

Next friendly is Saturday vs Las Palmas

Comment

Zielinski joined the camp

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                Zielinski joined the camp
                Isn't he already there?
                I thought I heard his name in some of the friendly highlights.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Isn't he already there?
                  I thought I heard his name in some of the friendly highlights.
                  ah, you may be right!

Comment

https://sempreinter.com/2024/07/24/t...art-genoa/amp/
                    Taremi ”likely to start” in Serie A opener

Article says Thuram will arrive to camp Aug2. Lautaro will arrive Aug7. Opener is Aug17.

Comment

Originally posted by aria32 View Post
                      https://sempreinter.com/2024/07/24/t...art-genoa/amp/
                      Taremi ”likely to start” in Serie A opener

Article says Thuram will arrive to camp Aug2. Lautaro will arrive Aug7. Opener is Aug17.
                      Iran_19 where you at bro!!!

you see!! It’s not just me or my Irooni bias thinking he is setting himself up to start the opening game like I said!!! Superb pre season performances like he has had are not nothing!
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

Iran_19 where you at bro!!!

you see!! It's not just me or my Irooni bias thinking he is setting himself up to start the opening game like I said!!! Superb pre season performances like he has had are not nothing!
                        Too early man!
                        Lets see what he does in remaining friendly!
                        We all know life is 10 times harder when it comes to Iranian players!
                        But one thing sure he got way better work ethic than Sardar which always his chance
                        I really hope he proves me wrong and shine in inter though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Watched the last friendly….
                          his goal woulda likely been ruled offside by var if a real game ..!? But fault woulda been due the passer delaying the through ball than mehdi’s..!
                          His first touch failed him 2-3 times in and or around the box or he coulda well scored or had another goal to his name..! I think mostly he was trying to make a quick 1touch pass to open teammate before he gets control of the ball or it was also a bit of the nerves figuring in but mostly due to the opponent parking the bus & crowding their defensive half of the pitch 90% of the game thus affording Inter/mehdi very little spaces especially near their box to exploit..!

otherwise I thought his overall movement, off the ball hustle play throughout & pressing from the top was brilliant..!
                          he seemed very involved & in tactical tune with his teammates..!
                          this was a good test match for the games against minnows of the league where they will likely try to play low block & occasionally counter vs the reigning champs, the sorta games he’s more likely to get a start or significant minutes in ..!?

As stated before so long the coach value and appreciate his wholesome game and Adaptability across many positions on the attacking front then he will likely get a lot of minutes, but if they are behind Looking for the best finishers or goal getters , most probably Lautaro and Marcus will be there two relied upon primarily in their target forward position..!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                            Taremi's home jersey with the Serie A patch is 189.22 Euros.
                            This... is... double what I expected!

Comment

Friendly Saturday at 10:30am pst. I believe they live broadcast on YouTube. If so, I’ll post a link

Comment

LAST TRAINING SESSION BEFORE LAS PALMAS

Comment

Working...
                                X