Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

Too early man!
    Lets see what he does in remaining friendly!
    We all know life is 10 times harder when it comes to Iranian players!
    But one thing sure he got way better work ethic than Sardar which always his chance
    I really hope he proves me wrong and shine in inter though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    still too early brother?!?!
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Mehdi made a great run in the box and correa could have played it quite easily to Mehdi who would have been able to hit it first time from the edge of the 6 yard box but this moron decided to shoot instead….already don’t like correa.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

still too early brother?!?!
        Lol
        Do you honestly think they will let him to convert these pk during the season?
        Tbh he need to score more goals other then the spot if he want to impose himself and make the coach decision harder!

Comment

Mehdi with another. He is on FIRE.

Comment

Mehdi scored again!

Comment

Another one!
              lovely finish

Comment

Great run and pass by Mkhitarian, that Armenian-Iranian connection. Mehdi with a clean one time finish.

Comment

Goal Taremi again!!! One more and a hat trick!!!

Beautiful team play leading up to the goal!!! Our Armenian brother Mikhtaryan served that one up beautifully for Mehdi damesh garm!!
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

5 goals, 1 assist in under 2.5 games so far in preseason

Comment

lovely pull back from mikhatarian to mehdi who buries it with one tap .... like a Boss

Comment

Lol
                        Tbh he need to score more goals other then the spot if he want to impose himself and make the coach decision harder!

right on time

and yes, even before he bagged his second….the key thing to remember is he drew the penalty himself. When you’re a problem for defenders to handle in the box and draw fouls often that’s absolutely something that will make you more attractive to a coach.

Mehdi >>>> Thuram
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                          5 goals, 1 assist in under 2.5 games so far in preseason
                          count in minutes than it is really a crazy stat...I am sure thuram is watching closely

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

The stadium announcer and fans were alternating chanting

"MEHDI"
                            "TAREMI"
                            "MEHDI"
                            "TAREMI"

I guess they imported that from the Dragao! Love it!

He's already a fan-favorite!

Comment

AC Milan wish they were working on DC instead. Watching Taremi bagging these goals, they must be cursing themselves!!
                              sigpic
                              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Lol

With his experience taking all these penalties, if Taremi is playing and they get a penalty, you bet he's gonna take them. Part of the reason why they got him is for experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X