Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
    BADTARIN mogheye asibdidegi:
    Na Thuram na Lautaro hanooz be tamrinat bar naghashte bodand va Taremi amalkarde khoobi az khodesh neshoon dadeh
    bood baraye baazi kardan dar lig.
    Alan har do raghibnesh barmigardan va do hafte hesaabi tamrin mikonand va Mehdi nimkatneshin mishe va
    bayad say kone dobare khodesho amadeh kone.
    We are never short of bad news. Never

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
      BADTARIN mogheye asibdidegi:
      Na Thuram na Lautaro hanooz be tamrinat bar naghashte bodand va Taremi amalkarde khoobi az khodesh neshoon dadeh
      bood baraye baazi kardan dar lig.
      Alan har do raghibnesh barmigardan va do hafte hesaabi tamrin mikonand va Mehdi nimkatneshin mishe va
      bayad say kone dobare khodesho amadeh kone.
      حداقل دارن از مصدومیت شدید تر‌‌ پیشگیری می کنند.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
          His english has improved alot.

The only thing he could say the first year in Portugal was "eeyy aamm eeeveryyy ehappy to eeescoore eegoool, and geeelaaadd we waannn the game"

Comment

Poor guy was sweating a bit. But you are definitely right, his Engrish has improved quite a bit

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
              He has the Italian/Iranian sitting stance to a tee! Respect

Comment

Originally posted by Azmoun_shireh View Post

He has the Italian/Iranian sitting stance to a tee! Respect
                eh..?? 😬 i dont know bout all that...!!?crossing his legs while sitting like women with pantyhose looking long socks on ....!! eww.. gayyyyyaaaah....!!!
                he came across in this interview bit too pedo creepy to me ...!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

eh..?? 😬 i dont know bout all that...!!?crossing his legs while sitting like women with pantyhose looking long socks on ....!! eww.. gayyyyyaaaah....!!!
                  fellas, is it gay to cross your legs and be comfortable?

Comment

fellas, is it gay to cross your legs and be comfortable?
                    Very much…..of all the gay sh!t Iranian men do, this one is arguably the most gay of them all lol
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

Very much…..of all the gay sh!t Iranian men do, this one is arguably the most gay of them all lol
                      Then call me Liberace!

Comment

You lot are insecure af

Comment

Damn I cross my legs all the time (in corporate settings as well). You guys made me self conscious haha.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                            Damn I cross my legs all the time (in corporate settings as well). You guys made me self conscious haha.
                            Power move man.
                            If they don't like it, you do the cheek kiss on intros.

Comment

You lot are insecure af
                              Welcome to the psyche of the average North American male.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

Pantyhose is wild loooooooool😂😂😂😂

I cross my legs all the time like that (I am doing it right now at work), but you will never catch me on camera wearing long soccer socks doing that

Comment

Working...
                                X