Mehdi Taremi @ Inter Milan Season 2024/2025

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diz View Post
    Former Nerazzurri boss Andrea Stramaccioni, the first Italian tactician to coach in the Iranian league, feels Mehdi Taremi can make the difference under Simone Inzaghi this season.

“Iranian footballers usually have strong personality and, Taremi has always settled well at new clubs. I’ve never coached him, but I know him well. He is a hard worker and he’s always had the right attitude inside the dressing room,” he said.

“I remember that he was not a starter at Porto when he arrived, but thanks to his performances, he convinced Conceiçao to give him playing time,” continued Stramaccioni.

“The coach even changed the system for him.”

“He has always done it in his career. The fixture list will be packed and Taremi will have to adapt to different strike partners.

“Simone Inzaghi can entirely focus on him during the pre-season with Thuram and Lautaro, who will arrive after international tournaments later on.

“Taremi is an experienced striker who can score many goals. He fills the box and is a complete forward with physical strength and strong on aerial duels. He will be a valuable alternative to Lautaro and Thuram, who dominated the last season. Marotta and Ausilio completed an important signing, especially because he joined on a free transfer.”

https://football-italia.net/stramacc...-impact-inter/

This title is a little misleading Stramaccioni is the second italian to coach in iran. The first was Giovanni Mei with Saipa Fc in 2002-2003 season.
    IRI = FAILED

Comment

Could’ve became second highest goal scorer of all time for Porto if he scored just 2 more goals :/

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

anyone know why it’s such a long wait? This stuff is usually immediate upon arrival…..that’s 3/4 days later.

From what I have heard, all the medical tests and activities have already been finalized. The only remaining activity is the public introduction which will happen today or tomorrow. This is also something that Jahanbakhsh confirmed yesterday in 360 show with Ferdosipour show. He said that he's been involved in Mehdi's move since they are close friends and all the medical stuff are completed.

Comment

Taremi’s formal Inter announcement delayed until Saturday. The management of Inter thought Friday is a very busy day for the club with other media blitz’s

Comment

Really thought Azmoun would've been the one to do a big club move, but very excited for Taremi. This is a massive step forward for him and Iranian football, love to see it. I know Taremi will perform, the move just feels right
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
              Really thought Azmoun would've been the one to do a big club move, but very excited for Taremi. This is a massive step forward for him and Iranian football, love to see it. I know Taremi will perform, the move just feels right
              Taremi has a much better work ethic and is more mature in many ways.

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                Azmoun went to Roma

Comment

Pulling for him!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                    Taremi’s formal Inter announcement delayed until Saturday. The management of Inter thought Friday is a very busy day for the club with other media blitz’s
                    And you were right. There was some kind of final Med Test today.

Comment

Ey dade bidad, here is the place he did his final tests and by judging the name of the center, I'm wondering what tests he's done

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                        Ey dade bidad, here is the place he did his final tests and by judging the name of the center, I'm wondering what tests he's done

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Comment

He will wear number 99 according to transfermarkt. Same number he wore at Rio Ave.

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
                            they expect Jules Kounde to come and pay a visit soon

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post

This is the Ghazvin Consulate in Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

This is the Ghazvin Consulate in Milan.
                                lmao..!!
                                off course when signing an eyeranian they have to give the guy 3 different physicals and full cavity search before agreeing to sign the fkn contract..!! 🤦‍♂️

btw
                                ive always wondered, what transpired this whole Ghazvinian Infamy..??

Comment

Working...
                                X