Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

lmao..!!
    off course when signing an eyeranian they have to give the guy 3 different physicals and full cavity search before agreeing to sign the fkn contract..!! 🤦‍♂️

btw
    ive always wondered, what transpired this whole Ghazvinian Infamy..??
    I don't get why they have this reputation either. It's a lovely little City, with a great climate. Probably the best grapes in Iran too.

Comment

Connect the dots

Comment

And there it is!

https://www.inter.it/en/news/mehdi-taremi-joins-inter

Comment

Comment

https://youtu.be/xuSPfuZiWik?si=nY09QFm_i6Sx4E4J

Comment

Comment

Our biggest transfer in 19 years. Well done Mehdi for all his hard work over the past few seasons. From Bushehr to one of the world biggest clubs. Let's not forget this guy was playing in Azadegan league until the age of 21. Truly a player to be proud of. He is turning 32 on Thursday but i believe he got another 2 to 3 seasons at highest level.

He has what it takes to get enough playing time even at Inter. Let us all enjoy this journey because it might take a longgg time to have an irooni player at a club like this again.

Comment

By the way there are 23 (!) current NT players at Inter. Switzerland, Italy, Argentina, France, ... Just the daily training sessions will make sure Mehdi will stay sharp for some time to come.

Comment

Interview 👇🏻

Comment

Good luck to him! Took us 2 decades to have player in top 5-6 clubs in the world!
                      But he did it! Hats off!
                      Something Iranian players need to prioritize from now on and at least for new generation is learning language from a very young age!
                      I am not blaming Taremi as he left Iran when he was 26/27 but his English is just functional!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thank you to Diz jan for keeping us updated on the transfer status. If it weren't for the updates, I would've started panicking a while ago.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                          Thank you to Diz jan for keeping us updated on the transfer status. If it weren't for the updates, I would've started panicking a while ago.
                          my pleasure bro!

Comment

First friendly club match on Wednesday against Lugano (Sui).

FORZA INTER FORZA TAREMI

Comment

Lets all hope he manage to have a bouncing back season!
                              He wasn't the shadow of himself in the last two seasons! Even 2022/3 season almost half of his goals came from spot!
                              He will not get this bonus at Inter!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

This is the Ghazvin Consulate in Milan.
                                Is this what that memorandum of understanding the Italian FA and IFF signed a decade ago was for?

Comment

Working...
                                X