Originally posted by aria32 View Post
    This guy Thuram with a lucky deflection goal🤦🏻‍♂️
    went down as an own goal

Comment

Barella scores now 2-0. Might not see Mehdi at this rate

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
        Barella scores now 2-0. Might not see Mehdi at this rate
        Alternatively, if the game gets comfortable, Taremi might get subbed in to.

They need constant rotation with all their competitions.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post

Lautaru ta avaaele hafte ba team dorost o hesaabi tamrin nakarde bood, amma dar in do rooze akhar tonest bargarde.

Be har haal chon kolle hafte ba team tamrin gorohi nakarde fekr mikonam emkaanesh hast ke Mehdi dar daghigheye 60 vaarede zamin beshe.
          Not so sure about that, I guess much will depend on the game situation, but he had even less team training under his belt for the season opener & inzaghi still played nearly the whole game ..! :/
          it was a mistake too as he got muscle issues
          ps
          another positive sign that game was all 3 attackers were fielded at the same time..! so chance of that again today mid 2nd half ..!?

Comment

Arnout is number 4 striker Correa perhaps 5. Mehdi will get plenty chances to shine, add to that local and European cups inzaghi needs to rest both his top 2 choice strikers throughout the long season.
            sigpic
            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Watched on & mostly off
              missed both goals
              but in one close up scene on lotauro, he seemed to be moving gingerly & struggling a bit ..?!!
              so with a somewhat comfortable lead maybe Mehdi will come on for him sooner than expected earlier ..!?

Imo, it’d be foolish to play him past 65 min, especially if scoreline is still same ..!
              He’ll go down with another muscle fatigue issue next week ..!?
              u know Mehdi can also play mikhi role for inter & that dude ain’t getting younger & been dragging asss of late ..!

Comment

3-0 now early in 2nd half. Thuram

Inter can comfortably make some subs now. Especially to avoid injury to Lautaro

Comment

Thuram is a beast. Lautaro will come off but they probably won't need Taremi in his place being up 3 nil

Comment

Originally posted by FeLFeL View Post
                    Thuram is a beast. Lautaro will probably come off but they probably won't need Taremi in his place being up 3 nil
                    3/3 for Thuram!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thuram again. 4-0

Comment

These Thuram goals were all put in a silver platter, let’s hope Mehdi gets some similar sniffs!!!
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Very nice cherry picking by Thuram.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                            Thuram again. 4-0
                            Yet some people wanted taremi start over this guy lol

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

3/3 for Thuram!

How many times Atalanta defenders are going to get burned before they realize they have to properly mark him man to man! None of them are really up to the task, need a Virgil van Dijk type defender to contain him! He's been easily bullying defenders with his size.

Comment

It's going to be a long season for Mehdi if Thuram is going to be firing on all cylinders like this.
                                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Working...
                                X