No announcement yet.

Mehdi Taremi @ Inter Milan Season 2024/2025

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just watched the highlights (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptNh4G_YdZc). Watch about minute 18:35 in the video. I actually think Arnautovic unselfishly gave the ball back to TM to get him his first goal in Serie A. I don't think MT was expecting that though, it would've been an easy tap in for him. His angle was a bit off, but that could've been it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

Thuram is good but still think he is overrated by many. His goals he scored yesterday my grandma could have scored, simple tap ins basically. But obviously as long as he scores he is not coming out of the XI
      The new Giroud now that the old one retired.

Comment

Let’s not forget that Marcus is currently in his prime footballing age & got some 5 years on Mehdi ..!
        he’s definitely a better finisher & more physical attacker than Mehdi but Mehdi is still a much more versatile & well rounded attacker than him ..!

I never watch him play b4 this season, Either he is currently in form of his life !? & this is just a temporary surge in form ?
        or if this is his norm I think Mehdi defo gonna have a hard time unseating him as the more favored 2nd choice attacking option..!
        It’s not just about scoring tap-ins or lucky deflected goals, dude looks a menacing presence in or around the box & has arguably been the MOM every match he’s played in, since joining camp this summer..!

still a long season to come and even as a third striker, Mehdi will get plenty of minutes but so far this season it looks much easier for MT99 to get minutes ahead of Latauro than he does Marcus tbh..!lol

Comment

After the break, fixtures coming up will be Monza, Man City, and Milan all in the span of one week. I am guaranteeing he will start at least one of these matches (if he doesn’t pick up injury with TM).

Comment

Each time Taremi's team get grouped with city he is on the bench

Comment

Plenty of opportunities for game time and some starts with this schedule

Comment

We just gotta enjoy this while we can, won’t see an Iranian at a club like Inter again for another 20-25 years. Maybe longer.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                  Plenty of opportunities for game time and some starts with this schedule

damn nearly 70games..!

frankly Inter's squad seems rather thin and too overaged to make a serious run for the key trophies..!! to me it seemed that they also got fked with just about the toughest UCL group draw as well..so ?

on the bright side plenty of exciting match-ups for our man MT99 still to come ..! he must take care of his fitness extra well this season, dont want him crooked when they face marquee match-ups to come ..!

pS

My DH gate jersey arrived few days ago, quality is pretty damn good but you can still tell that the garment itself isnt the authentic Nike dri-fit stuff... but still pretty damn good considering the cost ..!!
                  the kicker was that it also came with the UCL Patches on the sleeve..! which was a nice surprise as i dont recall seeing it in the original listing pics..!!

Comment

Apparently Taremi has suffered a big drop in popularity through his attacks on the footballer of 20 years ago. Clearly his aim was Azizi but by belittling their achievements, he has turned a lot of heads. I am basing this on people's comments on V3 not SM (which is buzzing against him).

People nowadays cheer Ali Daie to express a hatred of the government. Taremi complaining that football is unsupported and lack of facilities etc also has raised tempers. People see the huge salaries players get.

His pleas against using Bisharaf also was poorly timed immediately post a lackluster performance lacking Sharaf!

Like CQ, there is a lack of understanding that the protests against TM is really against the IRI. The players should just do their jobs and not react... particularly after a bad performance.

I think he will be particularly motivated to win and score to diminish the wrath of the people.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

https://x.com/marifcinter/status/1834283849939099939

Comment

Never seen Taremi bring his wife on these kind of events, or is he not married?

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post

I think he's a very private person about his wife. People don't even know her name.

Comment

He doesn’t want the constant online crowd swearing at his wife and family any time he has a bad performance.

Comment

When he's constantly being called "Be-Sharaf", I don't blame him. Our idiotic people and "fans" ruin everything.

Comment

I thought the black chador would not be a good fit amongst the Italian fashionistas!

Comment

Working...
                                X