No announcement yet.

Mehdi Taremi @ Inter Milan Season 2024/2025

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mehdi with a nice steal from Rodri (never thought I'd say that).

Comment

Thuram is slow in every decision he makes so far. Should’ve passed to Taremi earlier

Comment

Thuram killing the attacks.
        City will punish for this.

Comment

Damn, our best chance, but MT messed up the pass back to Thuram

Comment

Agree he needs to be more selfish. F*** Thuram.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              Mahdi, stop looking for Thuram. Khodet bezan.
              Exactly! He needs to go in for the kill! Dias is giving him a little bit of space too….he needs to go at Dias when he has that little bit of space to his advantage
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

He is scared to shot ! Baba bezan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He's playing a bit nervous and timid for sure. Gotta get selfish and grab that bull by the horns here. This is a HUGE opportunity for him. Hope he doesn't blow it.

Comment

He and Inter have made a good start. Thuram has been poor, Taremi given him some good balls.
                    Thuram just passed him the ball to late and the ball was behind him. Better ball and he was in on goal.
                    Barella is quality.

Comment

Inter is the better team so far. They need to score.

Comment

The way Haaland runs scares me, every single attack he makes is just pure danger. I guess thats what makes a world class striker, u dont want them to get the ball EVER lol

Comment

Haaland is a fuckin assasin too. Hope he doesn't even touch the ball

Comment

Mehdi made a name for himself by being a killer and punishing defenders with his ability to get by them. I am so surprised he has abandoned that instinct he always had that got him to this place….its not like this is a new level for him, he has been on this stage many many times before.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Martinzed looks PISSED on the bench!

Comment

Also important has been Taremi's work in the middle. He is playing as a midfielder in defense. Much more running than haj Thuram.

Comment

Working...
                                X