No announcement yet.

Mehdi Taremi @ Inter Milan Season 2024/2025

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolute TOP NOTCH performance from Mehdi today. The German DAZN commentator praised him for his performance and said he is Man of the Match for sure. Also have to give Inzaghi some credit...he is rotating pretty well so far and im sure with more and more Games this Inter Team will match better and better together and can go deep in CL and will be a top contender for Serie A as well.

Comment

what a shame he is playing with 96% hammal in team melli... or coached by yabuzadeh like Sgohcic or morghi.

Comment

I give him credit for working hard game in and game out.
        IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by aria32 View Post
          Never thought I’d see a champions league MOTM performance from an Iranian at a top euro club like Inter! Glad I got to witness this, thank you Mehdi!
          To halet khobe ya faramooshi peyda kardi ya kolla baziaye porto ro nadidi

Comment

Chalangalooloo is so damn good at free kicks his whole life

Comment

Fun video of mehdi in dressing room
              https://www.instagram.com/stories/m....cwMDNoamdlZDdz

Comment

Amazing performance! Hats off!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Most importantly this showed that if Inter earns a penalty while Mehdi is on, Inzaghi trusts him to take it.

This is huge and will prob net him 2-4 goals alone throughout the season

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post

To halet khobe ya faramooshi peyda kardi ya kolla baziaye porto ro nadidi
                    LMAO I’m just happy man let me be. I think doing this for Inter is a level above Porto to be honest. And I personally thought he’s on a decline since last season so I’m happy he’s performing again.

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
                      Most importantly this showed that if Inter earns a penalty while Mehdi is on, Inzaghi trusts him to take it.

This is huge and will prob net him 2-4 goals alone throughout the season
                      I think they gave this PK to Mehdi to reward him for his hard work. I still think players like Lautaro, Hakan and Barella are ahead of Mehdi in the PK pecking order. Hope I'm wrong.

Comment

Taremi is back.

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Inzaghi:

"Lautaro, Arna, and Taremi had some problems, but they are players that I wanted here and that the club gladly brought to me.

“I am satisfied with how they work in Appiano and they must continue in this way.”

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

HOLY SHIITE!!!!!!! Just watched the highlights Sunni!!! Two assists and a goal! What a day!!! And he took the penalty over Lautaro?!!! That is awesome. MT is about the only good thing we got going for our football right now. Kudos!

Comment

Through 2 UCL matches, Mehdi has been Inter’s best player with an average SofaScare rating of 7.95 (8th best overall in UCL so far) and 3 goal contributions (could’ve been more especially if Darmian didn’t waste his sexy pass vs Man City)

with his 3 goal contributions, he’s tied for 2nd most so far in the competition. Although some teams still have to play tomorrow

Inter’s next UCL is against Young Boys in 3 weeks. If healthy, would assume he’ll start in that match as well

Comment

The camaraderie on the team! Lautaro came and picked up MT after his goal. Thuram ran over off the bench to celebrate with MT after his PK. LOVE seeing this. Hopefully they can continue to build, this might be a really good team this year if they stay injury free and play unselfish.

Comment

Working...
                                X